Zero Punctuation: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Piecewise

Apr 18, 2008
I hope he reviews borderlands sometime soon, or at all.

I also wonder if he's heard of or plays dwarf fortress, since it seems like the type of thing he'd really like.

Fricken Hamster

Dec 25, 2008
I fuckin hate it when you automatically stick to walls.
Who thought it was a good idea?
It might be ok for AI who know to back off when you are taking cover just to appease the game developers, but against real people, the idea is retarded.

stiver

Oct 17, 2007
Man definitely going to skip this.
Good looking games have never been the reason to get it. Bad gameplay is best avoided.

boring concepts.

Dilla

Jan 21, 2009
Pouncing noogies - love it - I think that should actually be a combo move somewhere in the next Tekken...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Brilliant. Will Nathan Drake and walls be able to fight back the suppressors in a cruel world where fucking a brick is wrong? Only Yahtzee can tell.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Damn. You know, my friend told me it was a great game, all cinematic and adventurous and sandbox-y... I was just gonna wait for a little confirmation.

Well, it seems I've saved sixty dollars.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
stiver said:
Man definitely going to skip this.
Good looking games have never been the reason to get it. Bad gameplay is best avoided.

boring concepts.
I´m gonna guess that you're one of those people that take his reviews seriously.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Hardcore_gamer said:
Odd, i thought this was suppose to be like the game of year or something, does he hate every major mainstream tittle?
No.He just takes all the bad parts and puts them in the in the review.He said something on the lines of that himself.

MasterMayhem117

Sep 14, 2009
I saw Dragon Age!!! Can't wait for that review. Game looks amazing, haven't played it yet though... Crappy $60 a game.. Not that I should be complaining, $100 for Yahtzee is much worse lol Although, Escapist probably foots that bill... Maybe I could get them to foot mine.. Hey Yahtzee, How bout we team up and review games together over xbox live... Wait, hates all smugness that is not his own.. Fuck..

Spectrum_Prez

Aug 19, 2009
After the cameo at the end, I'm hoping he does Dragon Age for next week. He seems to have a problem with Uncharted 2 for being unoriginal, but then again, how many original games have there been in the last few years. When something like Mirror's Edge flops, he can criticize it for being overly ambitious, so there really is no pleasing him I guess.

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
For some reason I get the feeling that this video would be the perfect medium for a psychological analysis of our dear Mr. Croshaw. They'd take one look at the several references to The Hoff and start screaming Freudian jargon.

Smug hypnotist...

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Taking the piss out of Nathan Drake, pointing out the retarded nature of wall-velcro cover engines, promises of a Dragon Age review and mention of the National Portrait Gallery.

Not that you actually went anywhere important, but welcome back, Yahtzee.