Zero Punctuation: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee goes treasure hunting with Uncharted.

Watch Video

Frapple

Sep 7, 2007
roflmao, that was excellent, best of '08 so far.

'an envelope would move more if you put it in front of a glacia.'

I imagined you to be a lot older, the voice make you sound around 35.

mGoLos

Nov 7, 2007
Not as good as assassins creed then. Still looks like a must play though.

I nearly blew a bloodvessel when you spoke directly. So random.

MightyMouse

Dec 24, 2007
I agreed with every point you made, but drew an entirely different conclusion. It is quite racist though.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
"Jagged Rock Junction" made me laugh. Love that.

Oh, and the switching to Real Life thing was a nice touch too.

Nova_Sagara

Dec 11, 2007
I think I had a small seizure when yahtzee decided to speak directly. Now we have a face to paste on this awesomeness

Spindrifter

Oct 5, 2007
I think it's worth mentioning that though the game didn't take any chances and borrowed a lot, that was pretty much the idea. Still loved the review, and good to see your face when you're not 80 feet away and wearing a hat!

Chromed

Feb 19, 2007
Ok, let me just say, you're a lot more handsome than i thought.

Also, great review, but it felt somehow like halfway through the game sort of... fell away and was pushed to the back, somehow. I can't explain it, really, but something felt 'off' when compared to your other reviews.

njsykora

Sep 11, 2007
I was expecting another machinima skit when the static hit. That looks like a damn comfy sofa though.

Also, nice laptop (same as mine).

J.theYellow

Jun 1, 2007
I'm surprised Yahtzee can manage to talk that fast when he wants to; I always thought he just cut the hell out of his audio in Goldwave. Plus he forgot his hat.

renard

Feb 5, 2008
I had a feeling that next review would be about this game...
Awesome as always, the switching to real-life thing was an interesting touch.

peeps

Feb 13, 2008
one of the best recent ones imo opinion and i haven't even played the game to appreciate the review fully! keep up the gd work and was a surprise 2 c wot u look like but in a way i did picture u sorta like that i guess

Nov 28, 2007
That was awesome. Loved that you actually showed your face in this one. And your gripe about the being shot perfectly from 900 yards...so true, so true...

Flow

Feb 20, 2008
Somebody should warn Yahtzee that people have hacked his video and removed his hat.
Other than that it's a good review, ashame I lack the system(s) to play the game xP

Jack Sheehan

Oct 16, 2007
Nova_Sagara said:
I think I had a small seizure when yahtzee decided to speak directly. Now we have a face to paste on this awesomeness
Er, did no one look at his site? http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/about.htm

MrKeroChan

Oct 3, 2007
the KKK meets Raiders of the Lost Ark....sounds....horrid...

on a side note: what is with the terrible movie trailer at the end? I could understand the camera ads...but please, is that what the Escapist honestly thinks of it's netizens?

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
I felt like "Meh" during this review until the Facebook video played which made everything "Mwoah" until a giant human hand beat up Nathan Drake with his own hair which made it all "ROFLExcellent"!

How do you beat up someone with hair, anyway? The very concept is perplexing and thus highly amusing. Great find.