Zero Punctuation: Valkyria Chronicles

Sergent Grif

Dec 17, 2008
did you stalk Zero puncuation video gallaries for the exact moment Yahtzee uploaded the video just so you could say that?

Earth2Me

Feb 20, 2009
One of Yahtzee's absolute best! I'm not sure why but I get a great degree of relaxation and satisfaction out of watching him pull his hair out. hmm...

Cockney_Jesus

Feb 18, 2009
Do you think he'll ever do some older games? I'd love to see reviews of Oddworld or Hitman or something like those.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Another amusing episode. This was a jRPG, I wonder why Mr. Croshaw wants to review one?

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Nicely done, I was wondering when a JRPG would rear it's ugly head. The last one I played was Lost Odyssey. I never made it past the second disk.

thetragicclown

May 29, 2008
"Schmazi Gormtroopers" are the two greatest words I've heard today.

And definitely check out "one o'dem Xcom games", as long as it's the first one.

Earth2Me

Feb 20, 2009
Sergent Grif said:
did you stalk Zero puncuation video gallaries for the exact moment Yahtzee uploaded the video just so you could say that?
No, but this is the first on a small lists of sites that I hit first right after work! So....well..um, that maybe a "yes" Ahh hell, here comes another restraining order....

=P

odisious15

Nov 14, 2007
Well watching that saved me from buying a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing Valkryia Chronicles. Guess I'll stick to my PC for gaming and hope we get more JRPG's withing the next decade or two.
As for the review hilarious as always.