That sounded cooler in my head.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
wow, oh the bannage shall come, it shall

also, when I saw this I was like "Iwaaaaaaa?"

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Well, I disagree just as strongly as ever with his rock-bottom opinion of the Wii (and, ironically or no, I want this game even more now), but I have to admit that the review was pretty funny.

BUG.exe

Mar 11, 2009
eh... it wasn't bad. it did make me laugh a few time unlike the siren review.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Wait, you mean this isn't the Jesus 2.0 we've all be waiting for. Let me just try to muster up some shock.

Jaranu

Jul 15, 2009
Good one.

While I do love my Wii (That sounded wrong) it really is nothing more than a money printing machine for nintendo.

And Bowling and tennis are on here? Cheap.

But yeah, a good video, and anyone who wants to stop watching these just because you canstantly insult the Wii is obviously an idiot.

Your funny because you make fun of everything.

... Well except Portal.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
You know, I was actually considering picking this up for the archery bits. I recently broke my collarbone so I can't do real archery for a few months while it mends, and this seemed like a fair way to keep up the practice. But considering how the rest of the features sound pretty broken I'll probably just save the money and let the healing continue.

JSkunk22

May 20, 2009
I really didn't see this one coming. Though I almost cried when he mentioned Wii Bowling, again. X3

Seriously, if people that get their feelings hurt because someone makes fun of something they like then they're better off not interacting with others.

Alcookie

Jun 22, 2009
Nice to see yahtzee climbing back up to top form this week, although his RFG was rather funny.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Loved this review, it made me chuckle constantly. Best one in a while, glad to see there was at least some praise for this game ;)

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Oh by christ that was the funniest one I have ever seen. The video really made me crack up.
*snickers*