Zero Punctuation: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

EvetscipE

Sep 2, 2009
I really dont see the point to WoW...

I mean, I know a lot of people like it, but I guess it just isnt my style...cataclysm makes it look almost playable...but meh...

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
That's a lot of responses from people who clearly haven't watch it.

Since I actually did however I've got a question... how does the expansion impact those who don't have it? I haven't played in a few months and am now wondering when I do I'll be on top of a mountain or beneath a whole new town.

Also, Dwarves are the only Alliance race worth playing as haha!

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Honestly I'm shocked that he did Wow, and so late again, but he said pretty much what we expected him to say (judging by his previous mentions of wow in previous reviews), still nonetheless the numbers part really freaked me as an ex-raider/ex-player out, cause essentially it's true.

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
OMFG this was epic! :D

NUMBEEEEEEEEERZ!

But like most people said, this was indeed a unexpected, but it was fun :) I should get my lazy ass to buy Cataclysm soon.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Well, that was unexpected. I never thought he'd review WoW, but I'd also never think people still bother to send him emails. Oh well. It was fun I guess.

Pips

Nov 18, 2009
NUMBERS!
Whoa, feel the bitterness in this review. As someone who played WoW for a few months, found it killed my writing and quit, I totally sympathise with the anger Yahtzee expresses here. WoW may be fun for a while, but when the novelty wears off it is ultimately pointless and self-destructive.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Judging by some of the drivel floating around the WoW forums, you'd think this "game" is nothing more than a glorified spreadsheet passed around a table by a bunch of fat nerds.

Thankfully, there is enjoyment to be had and Yahtzee does touch upon it, wisely getting out when he can.

Some of us were not so fortunate. But at least I play Horde.

LOK'TAR OGAR.

Grayfayce

Oct 14, 2009
Wow. Didn't expect that.

Hilarious review Yahtzee - and I played World of Warcraft for 3 months and got to level 40. I then got called a 'loser' by one of my friends with 5 level 80s. Go figure...

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Holy shit, was that a Halo missile launcher Cataclysm used there?

Good review though, as always. The hills with "you sad twat" drawn on them in huge letters made me lol quite a bit.

mairsil

Cowboy of Faith
Jun 5, 2008
I started playing wow a few weeks back and I think that I can completly agree with the statement: 'If you fly around you can see the last few weeks of you're life sailing past' But still a very enjoyable game nontheless.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
I count six people about to get suspended in 5....4....3...2....

On topic, I thought he'd never do this. Must be a sign of the impending apocalypse.