Zero Punctuation: XBLA Double Bill

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
XBLA Double Bill

Yahtzee reviews Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Castle Crashers, and the retro games in general.

Photo courtesy of Dave Bullock, EECUE [http://eecue.com/]

afrophysics

Jul 4, 2008
Yep I hated the lives system on Bionic Commando. Didn't find this very funny though.
Magneto was right would've been funnier.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I thought that Yahtzee is going to review Star Wars: The Force Unleashed but retro stuff is good too

juraigamer

Sep 3, 2008
Lives system ----> Health Bars ----> Stupid hide-behind-cover and cry abit to heal

Couldn't we just stay at health bars...

haruvister

Jun 4, 2008
You're right, Yahtzee, Fantasy World Dizzy isn't the best game ever. Treasure Island Dizzy is.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Oh my got you think Hitler was right? I thought you were stupid but not that stupid, how dare you even say such a thing?!

Seriously though, way better than last week's video :D

Rag Doll

Aug 16, 2008
"I think Hitler was right!!!!"
(Also, i really liked ocarina of time, even better than twilight princess, because it gets everything right on the first try.)

MaDsPLoiTz

Feb 13, 2008
Good to hear some views on Castle Crashers; I've heard a lot of hype about it but didn't really know what it was like.

Cheers.

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
Awesome video, I like Castle Crashers and a very fun game when you play it with 4 people. It's not trying to "ape" Golden axe, they have based there game from Alien homnid

afrophysics

Jul 4, 2008
MaDsPLoiTz post=6.72328.755871 said:
Good to hear some views on Castle Crashers; I've heard a lot of hype about it but didn't really know what it was like.

Cheers.
You might want to try a proper review for that one.

Aeviv

Jun 13, 2008
Another great review :p The Hitler line got me laughing, but i REALLY Laughed when i saw the credits

Megaman1222

Jul 22, 2008
for a second I thought he said wind waker was better then OoT, and thought he must have been on crack while playing that one

DeLukas

May 7, 2008
juraigamer post=6.72328.755857 said:
Lives system ----> Health Bars ----> Stupid hide-behind-cover and cry abit to heal

Couldn't we just stay at health bars...
Stupidly Hard ----> Reasonably Hard ----> Far to Easy/Games Yahtzee can Beat

I kid on the last one. However, I do agree with your main point that perhaps gaming in general is getting too easy and perhaps a step back isn't always a bad thing when it's game mechanics and not graphics.