Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
A light shining in darkness from Fallout: New Vegas. Assuming I get to know how to use it properly in real life, then I'm loving it.

ila

Jul 29, 2008
A razor sharp yo-yo (Dynasty Warriors 7) of if we're going really masochistic, a fishing rod from Fishing Resort.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
A fully upgraded AR-55 and 44. Shepard from saints row 3. I'd say I'm good.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
Last game I played is Sumotori Dreams...

Oh goodie. I have a retarded Christmas present on legs as a weapon. :mad:

Dan Kett

Oct 17, 2011
You could always try crouching while un-holstering/holstering it for a more subtle volume.

As for me, though; I'd also be stuck with a portal gun

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
A staff (Beyond Good & Evil).

Well damnit. Now if I had Jade's ability to sneak then the zombies would never know I was there, but with only the staff I'd get murderated.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'd have a Condor VTOL with movable laser chain-guns/mini-guns which happens to have unlimited ammo and fuel.
I think that I'll be quite fine for a while.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111122043039/saintsrow/images/a/ab/Condor_Hover.jpg

Axyun

Oct 31, 2011
Molag Bal's mace from Skyrim.

I'd probably last about 5 minutes since I swing like a 5 year old girl IRL.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
A fully modded Hockler Machine pistol and a Gerund assault rifle with attached grenade launcher. I think I'd do fine... as long as the ammo lasts.

Galite

Sep 11, 2011
uhhh last game I played was League of legends and I was playing as Kog'maw so really it depends do I get a Kog'maw pet or do I have to try to puke my way through the horde?

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
Seriously, how do people take these copy cat discussions (the last X is for X) and you still manage to do a thread that has been done multiple times?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.247843-The-last-weapon-you-used-in-game-is-now-your-weapon-in-the-zombie-apocolypse
Because last weapon you used is really common (right up there with last enemy you killed) and zombies is fucking over the top popular in general but especially on the internet/escapist forums.

Andrew_Waltfeld

Jan 7, 2011
three weapons actually... flawless ebony Sword/dovahkiin shouts/flawless dragon shield combo .... I don't think I'm half bad for killing zombies... especially if we include my character, I'm a werewolf immune to diseases.

Sadly, I'm like a stick in real life, so I doubt my stamina is as high as it is in skyrim. At least I'll have a shield and shouts...

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
the pistol from the halo remake, a weapon that can make headshot after headshot at close, medium, and long range with a high rate of fire. The zombies are pretty much screwed, at least till I run out of ammo.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Uh... I just beat a record in Garry's mod for the worlds largest car. It is the size of 3 city blocks and can only go straight. Oh well.... wish I put some guns on that thing...

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
The last weapon they use or the last arsenal? I was practicing Dante's combos in UMvC3, and if I had all those weapons I'd be set. Not that I could use half of them since I have no skill in nunchucks or dual wielding swords and I wouldn't want to get close enough to a zombie to use Beowulf, but E&I, Kaitlin Ann, and Rebellion would still be awesome (because everyone knows giant magic swords are light to whoever wields them).