Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

Aiden Raine

Oct 3, 2011
an all-powerful drill lance. and after killing enough zombies, it can even shoot lasers. I just might be alright.

LordDarkPhantom

Apr 23, 2011
Unrelenting Force (Skyrim) dragon shout
MP5K with rapid fire and grip attachment (Black Ops)
Sheathed Daedric Longsword (Legendary) with fire damage enchantment (Skyrim) (When bullets run out)

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
So I was using Thor's last time I played from star-craft, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I guess I have a gold MP5 SMG with a red dot sight and extended mags.

Could be worse.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
the tower and defence building tool from sanctum? HA! time for zombie tower defence. then again i don't know if that counts as a weeapon. If it isn't i get my level 5 sniper rifle from the same game. that'll work. And it doesn't use ammo it's an energy weapon, cool.

shadeira

May 2, 2011
FANTASTIC!
After hundreds of threads like this, finally I will SURVIVE !!
I just stopped playing skyrim, swinging my fine sword "dawnbreaker" that was given to me by meridia :
high fire damage to the undead,makes them burn and causes an explosion when they die, that kills the rest
EPIC WIN !

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
um so i was playing eve online....
so yeah all 1007m of it

do i get bonus points for being in space?

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
If it's anything interactive, a set of dual torpedo lasers from the front of a space ship - from a unity project. If it's actual published games, Russian sub machine gun, as used by Reznov of Black Ops. I hate that game. Veteran sucks.

shadeira

May 2, 2011
FANTASTIC!
After hundreds of threads like this, finally I will SURVIVE !!
I just stopped playing skyrim, swinging my fine sword "dawnbreaker" that was given to me by meridia :
high fire damage to the undead,makes them burn and causes an explosion when they die, that kills the rest
EPIC WIN !

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
My last weapon used was Hakumen's distorion drive counter from the game Blazblue. or his sword if I can't count the counter.

Either way I think im good.