Zombies are attacking your town/city and you and three game characters have to stop them

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Vanguard Paragorn Shepard
The Courier (good karma)
Kratos

I only mentioned karma in the first two because it would reaaally be fun listening to a conversation between them. I can only imagine the awnsomeness.

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
1)The Blob
2)Captain Quark
3)A creeper from Minecraft

...yeah, that was a joke. In reality though, I would have to go with three dragons from Skyrim.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Ghost - MW2
Fawkes - Fallout 3
Sarah Lyons - Fallout 3
Since when were apocalypses fun?

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
My Lone Wanderer- Fallout 3
Kratos- God of War
The Prince- Katamari Demacy
The Lone Wanderer more then enough ammo and medicine to field an entire army several weapons all at full hp. He'd start with a sniper rifle to thin out the herd then break out the Vindicator (unique Gatling laser).
Kratos would just well...we all know what he would do.
The Prince would just roll all the zombies up have his father turn them into another moon. Cleans up the mess and kills zombies!
Meanwhile I would be safe in my Lone Wanderers Enclave "borrowed" Vertibird taking the occasional strafing run.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Wrex from ME1, Legion from ME2, and...

Wow, I'm not sure on this one. I'm a pretty good shot up to about 250 yards, Legion is a good sniper, and Wrex is good up close. They have the added bonus of not being able to be turned, which is why I picked them.

So...

Cinder from Killer Instinct just for grins and nostalgia. XD

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
I'd take:

Albert Wesker - He knows his zombies. On top of that, he has superhuman abilities and shit. Only downside is he'd probably need his injections assuming he can't get that off the zombies. Also amusing due to his brooding evil.

Captain Gabriel Angelos - Space Marine Chapter Master. Pure badass. Not much to explain if you look at this picture of him:

Samus Aran - Much like your choice of Lara, this is both for combat and...after combat rewards. ;) Not only is she probably the most dangerous of the lot (yes, I'd say she could take a Space Marine pretty handily), knows a lot about survival in hostile environments, and her weaponry is unmatched. Plus, with her visor being able to scan objects, see thermal and X-Ray stuff, it's hard to think of anyone better suited!

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
My Siren from Borderlands, she's got a 60x7 shotgun revolver with ammo regen. Win.

Scribblenaut from Scribblenauts, he could conjure up all sorts of stuff, like ammo, medkits and Cthulhu.

After that, I don't know.

Jan 27, 2011
Easy.

1) Zero from megaman X. He has close range and long rage combat skills, he can't be infected, can't get tired...He's THE guy to have in a zombie invasion.

2) Shadow the Hedgehog, for teleporting, time slowing, flight, and his familiarity with weaponry.

3) Samus Aran. Also can't be infected (As long as she has the suit on), and like zero has infinite ammo. Plus, plasma beams could be super useful.

I think I can make it.

acidk44

Oct 25, 2009
Sephiroth and kefka... For The Win... in case they turn on me i should bring omega weapon or something... or something... mmmm... silver surfer perhaps at least then they all evolve.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Fadlibs Card Buzzwords found: "Zombie" (damn, just one, but at least its a corner!)

OT:
Uhh..
-St Cuthbert (who eradicated an entire nation of undead to become a lesser deity; I think he knows his way around zombies)
-Tony Stark/Iron Man (why not? He's basically a technocrat-demigod)
-Chaco (from Suikoden 2; because I want him to die in the zombie attack for being such a fucktard)

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Bayonetta
Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the Damned)

And now, I don't even have to do anything.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Dante - DMC4
Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes
Vincent Valentine - FFVII Dirge of Cerberus

...A team of guys in red coats, yes!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Apollo Diomedes from Dawn of war retribution, nothing steps to a space marine.
Commander Shepard, obvious reasons.
Prophet from crysis.