Zombies are attacking your town/city and you and three game characters have to stop them

Ammutseba

Sep 24, 2010
Mehrunes Dagon (The Elder Scrolls)
Arthas Menethil/Lich King (World of Warcraft)
Infested Kerrigan/Queen of Blades (Starcraft)

Do I win now?

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
The Prince, from prince of Persia (The ability to reverse time and reverse death... handy)
Alicia, Valkyria Chronicles (Knows how to use military vehicles and has a massive ranged attack capability)
And one of the girls from bikini zombie slayers (They already know how to kill zombies, information that would no doubt come in handy)

Frankly if there were a time controlling female video game character I woulda replaced the prince with her, increase my chances to get laid if things go wrong. Wonder if I could replace him with Orihime from Bleach.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
lots of people picking allies w/ finite ammo, 'tis no way to win a zombie apocalypse. needs moar TF2 engineer. Add Mike Haggar and Dan Hibiki, season to taste.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)
Sarah Lyons (Fallout 3)
Duke Nukem (Duh!)

That should do it!

Wardy

May 5, 2010
Well, this topic has been done to death, but I like it anyway. I'll bite.

WARNING: HUMUNGOUS IMAGES AHEAD

Those zombies are fucked.
And before you complain about the Doctor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_merchandise

Totally valid loop hole.

Mechamorph

Dec 7, 2008
The epic level Viconia from the end of Throne of Bhaal since where others see a zombie apocalypse, I see opportunity given her ability to control the undead. And if that does not function on these "zombies", well she's still a kickass healer in full plate that can cure disease and summon monsters which ought to be pretty useful right about now.

Davion Thule from Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising since I will need muscle and his autocannon ought to be a welcomed addition.

And Yagami Hayate from Magical Battle Arena (a bit of a cheat I know) who can not only provide transportation and protection with her magical powers but also comes with her attendant knights and can personally nuke entire cities with her Diabolic Emission spell if necessary.

Termt

Oct 23, 2009
screw fair play!

1. sephiroth
2. alex mercer (prototype)
3. Brand (league of legends champion, you said ANY game)

the odds of my teammates murdering me are way higher then the odds of the zombies doing so, still, awesome team.

deathstalker982

May 31, 2011
does it have to be video game characters, because if not, then i would bring some awsome anime charachters

Silphil from slayers (she can heal any wound, purify any injury, and is at least somewhat smart) meaning i wouldn't have to worry even if i lost an arm

Amilia from slayers (she can use her powers to purify, meaning mass zombies becoming normal again)

and then of course Lina from slayers (mass distruction doesn't even come close to describing what she can do, more like she is death incarnent)

with those people i wouldn't have to worry unless we ran out of food, then Lina would turn on us, not a pleasent thought, but on the bright side, it would be the end of a ZOMBIE apcolypse, but it would create another kind of apcolypse (the kind where the world goes boom for you slow people)

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Kirby- If any any point we're trapped Kirby can suck up the debris and move on. Kirby can also eat anything so no need to worry about feeding it. And Kirby can kick ass, plus its not human so I doubt it will be infected.

Alex Mercer- Pretty much safe if hes on my side, plus he can absorb the zombies so no need to worry about him needing food as well. He already is infected but with something else

Master Chief- He has a suite so no need to worry about him getting infected. He also will make damn sure I will be safe at all costs. And he doesn't need guns to kill zombies.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Commander Shepherd (ME series)
Gordon Freeman (HL series)
The Point Man (FEAR series)

Mumrik

Apr 8, 2009
Tyrael (Diablo)
Space (Ultra) Marine (Space Marine)
Paxton Fettel (F.E.A.R.)

Two of those aren't even human and the last one is superhuman. What's a bunch of bloody zombies going to do about it?

Helliontheory

Dec 29, 2008
Lara Croft (96' to 00' vintage),
Minsc plus Boo (BGII)
Shodan in a SupCom Mech-suit (System Shock II)

The four of us should be just psychotic enough to wipe out... ohh... everything.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Jaina Proudmooore - Warcraft/WoW - a powerful archmage dealing in fire, frost and arcane magic, can conjure food and teleport the group away from trouble... or into it.

Chuck Greene - Dead Rising 2 - already a master of dealing with the undead hordes, he knows what to expect from them and how to most efficiently deal with them. He also seems to be incapable of fear.

Heavy Weapons Guy - Team Fortress 2 - "I have yet to meet undead that can infect boolet."