Zombies are everywhere!!!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Assuming Avada Kedavra (sp?) didn't work on them, wizards would have to get a bit creative to kill them.
Doesn't Harry Potter already have zombies? I'm pretty sure I remember something about a lake full of reanimated corpses in the sixth book.

Twilight_guy said:
Mass effect. Zombies... IN SPACE!!

I'm command Shepard and this is my favorite zombie kill on the citadel... *splat*
Husks. Done and done.

Srs bzns

Feb 4, 2011
I personally like to see zombies vs zombies.

Say, the Flood vs Nazi Zombies vs L4D zombies vs T-Virus.

Most. Epic. Apocalypse. Ever? Except for invasion by bacon aliens.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Zhukov said:
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Assuming Avada Kedavra (sp?) didn't work on them, wizards would have to get a bit creative to kill them.
Doesn't Harry Potter already have zombies? I'm pretty sure I remember something about a lake full of reanimated corpses in the sixth book.
Yeah, but that seemed like an isolated thing. I'd love an all-out zombie apocalypse in the wizarding world.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Zhukov said:
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

^What he said. Harry Potter has "Inferi" which funnily enough can't be killed by Avada Kedavra or affected by Crucio and Dumbledore uses fire against them, at least in the movie, at least I don't remember the specifics of the book right now.

Star Wars also has a lot of zombie type things, like the Rakghouls and the Technobeasts.

After giving it some thought...

Battlefield could do well with some kind of zombie mode. There'd be a steady stream of infinitely spawning zombies that could only be killed with headshots, and you have to see how long you can defend the capture points on a map or something in a survival type game.

Assassin's Creed also could be pretty cool. Climbing up on rooftops to escape the horde of zombies in the streets of Venice or something.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Twilight_guy said:
LOL TOO LATE. [http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/8/81/Thorian_Creeper.jpg]

And if that doesn't count, then the cyberpunk equivalent [http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/8/8a/Husk.png] does.

For me, um... Portal. Using portals to drop them into fire, or splashing them with gels and watching them ricochet madly around the room would be bloody cool.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
My little Zombie:Brains are delicious?
My friends Zombie and pooh?
Teen Titans... and Zombies
I wouldn't mind seeing a Jak and Daxter zombie game. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing a new Jak and Daxter game period.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Warlord211 said:
Okay so today I was in a bookstore and was browsing the Sci-fi section and came across a Star Wars book called "Star Wars: Red Harvest". I started to read it and actually finished it in about 6 hours( I read really fast and yet retain majority of the information), I was completely engulfed in the book. Basically its about Sith zombies and takes place in the Old Republic.

So this book got me thinking. Which of your favorite series would you like to see a zombie version of?
I think I remember such things from star wars: bounty hunter. They were terrifying...only really because there were tons of them swarming in fast moving crowds like an intergalactic zombie mosh pit.

After RDR: undead nightmare, I would love to see how liberty city and it's citizens deal with the living dead.

Plus, if they kept it similar to undead nightmare's game mechanics, headshots being a necessity, ammo being scavenged, so on, I would basically have the free roaming zombie game of my dreams. Imagine it, you have a hoard of more aggressive than usual liberty city inhabitants bearing down on you, and you have a shotgun with little ammo and a pistol with less. You run through the wrecked street and the abandoned cars, shotgunning those that get too close. You spot a taxi which looks in good enough shape to work, and run for it. You hot wire it just in time, right before the horde would have closed in and pulled you from the car.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
M0rp43vs said:
My little Zombie:Brains are delicious?
My friends Zombie and pooh?
Teen Titans... and Zombies
I wouldn't mind seeing a Jak and Daxter zombie game. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing a new Jak and Daxter game period.
I think they said they are going to work on one. There was a thread or an article somewhere around here...

http://www.akascope.com/2011/07/04/naughty-dog-hints-jak-daxter-game/

There :)

OT: It's been said but Batman and zombies would be awesome.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Canid117 said:
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Why not just shoot a fireball at them? I always wondered why that one spell was so bad. It is quick and painless death which is a lot better than some of the other shit a wizard could throw at you.
me too that and why didn't any wizards take advantage of guns and just shoot the snot out of old voldi before he can say the incantation

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Warlord211 said:
Okay so today I was in a bookstore and was browsing the Sci-fi section and came across a Star Wars book called "Star Wars: Red Harvest". I started to read it and actually finished it in about 6 hours( I read really fast and yet retain majority of the information), I was completely engulfed in the book. Basically its about Sith zombies and takes place in the Old Republic.

So this book got me thinking. Which of your favorite series would you like to see a zombie version of?
Any of them. Zombies just make things better. Incidentally, if you liked Red Harvest, you may also want to pick up Death Troopers.

BlazedWithPower

Jul 11, 2011
I can't think of any thing that doesn't already have zombies. Maybe Starship Troopers? Or Spore. Have all the critters you kill off come back as zombies to plague you civilization.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Warlord211 said:

Any of them. Zombies just make things better. Incidentally, if you liked Red Harvest, you may also want to pick up Death Troopers.
Yeah I was thinking about getting that one next

Alsiusdelmortis

Dec 31, 2009
Someone said it just now (like right just now!), but freaking Pokemon. Not like Dusclops and all the other ghost Pokemon. I mean Kanto Region (because Blue/Red/Yellow needs a gritty reboot) is being plagued by zombies and it's up to your character to stop them.
I dread Lavender Town.

gideonkain

Nov 12, 2010
I don't want to see any more zombies, vampires or were wolfs for at least the next 5 years.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Twilight_guy said:

I'm command Shepard and this is my favorite zombie kill on the citadel... *splat*
there already are zombies, the husks

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
aba1 said:
Canid117 said:
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Why not just shoot a fireball at them? I always wondered why that one spell was so bad. It is quick and painless death which is a lot better than some of the other shit a wizard could throw at you.
me too that and why didn't any wizards take advantage of guns and just shoot the snot out of old voldi before he can say the incantation
The same reason the survivors didn't kill Gilligan. It would end the story too quickly.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Twilight_guy said:

In Mass Effect 2, You need to get the Reaper IFF. that is the zombie level: husks and scions constantly spawning. So it's been done already, really.