Zombies are everywhere!!!

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Okay so today I was in a bookstore and was browsing the Sci-fi section and came across a Star Wars book called "Star Wars: Red Harvest". I started to read it and actually finished it in about 6 hours( I read really fast and yet retain majority of the information), I was completely engulfed in the book. Basically its about Sith zombies and takes place in the Old Republic.

So this book got me thinking. Which of your favorite series would you like to see a zombie version of?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Harry Potter

Assuming Avada Kedavra (sp?) didn't work on them, wizards would have to get a bit creative to kill them.

bart56912

Jan 1, 2011
gamezombieghgh said:
Batman, I'd like to see his moral stance on killing zombies, and I'd love to see him deal with them based on this
i think he did that in the animated seris

bart56912

Jan 1, 2011
gamezombieghgh said:
bart56912 said:
gamezombieghgh said:
Batman, I'd like to see his moral stance on killing zombies, and I'd love to see him deal with them based on this
i think he did that in the animated seris
JESUS! Where can I find it?
try youtube you could probaly find the episode name on a devoted wiki

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
bart56912 said:
half-li... um dead sp... halo... call of... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
After I made this thread, I realized that majority of everything has had some encounter with zombies.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
I want a Zombie + Mario Kart/Mario Party theme! This is of course not counting Dry Bones.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Mass effect. Zombies... IN SPACE!!

I'm command Shepard and this is my favorite zombie kill on the citadel... *splat*

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
I would love to see a zombie
bart56912 said:
Doo..... Left 4 de..... Scott Pilgri..... Damn now you have me doing it D:

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

damn, i cant think of anything other than mario that hasnt had zombie shoved into it

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
Warlord211 said:
bart56912 said:
After I made this thread, I realized that majority of everything has had some encounter with zombies.
kinda fun in a way though, makes you want to hop on google and figure out what zombies hasnt been grafted into like a bad mexican surgury

NathLines

May 23, 2010
Twilight_guy said:
Mass effect. Zombies... IN SPACE!!

I'm command Shepard and this is my favorite zombie kill on the citadel... *splat*
Uhm... I would put Husks in the zombie-category...

I looked it up on the wiki just now: "Husks are synthetic "zombies" created by the geth." Yay!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Assuming Avada Kedavra (sp?) didn't work on them, wizards would have to get a bit creative to kill them.
Why not just shoot a fireball at them? I always wondered why that one spell was so bad. It is quick and painless death which is a lot better than some of the other shit a wizard could throw at you.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Canid117 said:
Jedoro said:
Harry Potter

Why not just shoot a fireball at them? I always wondered why that one spell was so bad. It is quick and painless death which is a lot better than some of the other shit a wizard could throw at you.
That'd work, but I can't imagine it being a quick death. I mean, I don't think there's really any mass behind a fireball, so it's just "Oh shit, your face is on fire now." That's how I see it, so maybe you'd die quickly from your brain cooking. Or you'd feel the skin on your face burn for a good while, THEN you die from your brain cooking.

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
Don't really like the game but, Portal you'd have to use the portals to escape zombies and/or cause them to fall into or off stuff.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I'm still waiting for a GTA game to do zombies. Saint's Row 2 did them well, but it was just a shitty game mode in a tiny area that you weren't allowed to leave. I'm hoping they'll do something like that, but across the whole city in Saint's Row the Third.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
The Matrix?

Enter the Matrix did Vampires, I'd like to see what else they could do.