Zombies Invade Dead Rising 3 Promo In Hilarious Prank Video

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Zombies Invade Dead Rising 3 Promo In Hilarious Prank Video

Don't worry, he's armless.

What would you do if, when playing a horror title in a pitch-black room, zombies attacked? That's what a select group of UK gamers had to contend with, when the Xbox One team decided to give some Dead Rising 3 players a little more than they bargained for. Cue screams!

lack some of the charm [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/10757-Dead-Rising-3-Review-Good-Zombie-Slaughter] of the previous titles, but you lot have mangled over 3 billion zombies so far, making Dead Rising 3 one of the more successful launch titles.

Congrats to the publicity team who pulled this stunt off!

Source: Xbox UK YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/user/xboxuk?feature=watch]

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Just as I figured; if zombies ever do appear every single person will get bitten in the first hour, because everyone just laughs at them and stays put. Luckily, they won't (said the guy who'd get bitten first) :p

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Kenjitsuka said:
Just as I figured; if zombies ever do appear every single person will get bitten in the first hour, because everyone just laughs at them and stays put. Luckily, they won't (said the guy who'd get bitten first) :p
And this is why you plan your zombie invasion for halloween. Nobody would suspect it!

You'd think at least one of them would hit the couch zombie, if just by accident.

Deshin

Aug 31, 2010
Given the context of the situation I'd like to think I'd have the sense to realise "oh, hah, playing a zombie game and here are zombies, this is promotional work" and laugh it off but my first real instinct would be to dash through the exit as fast as my legs and momentum could carry me. I do wonder if these were the "Best" vids and there are countless rejected takes of people who either shit their pants or threw the sofa at the oncoming horde.

Infernal Lawyer

Jan 28, 2013
Deshin said:
Given the context of the situation I'd like to think I'd have the sense to realise "oh, hah, playing a zombie game and here are zombies, this is promotional work" and laugh it off but my first real instinct would be to dash through the exit as fast as my legs and momentum could carry me. I do wonder if these were the "Best" vids and there are countless rejected takes of people who either shit their pants or threw the sofa at the oncoming horde.
That's certainly possible. Then again, they kind of made it obvious with the strobe lights and whatnot... though I guess in the heat of the moment you may not consider that. And they DID just punch through the goddamn wall!