Zynga's Chief Creative Officer Abandons Ship

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
Ah his dipature will help the company like one less person in a burning building will help by not feeding the engulfing flames with all his meaty torchable bits, which he made sure to state that the engulfing flame had nothing to do with why he thought it was a good time to leave. it's only a coincidence he's running with his skirts flipped over his head.

Angel Molina

Mar 23, 2011
Grey Carter said:
Zynga's chief creative officer (okay, go to the comments section and get it out of your system)...
Aawwww, you took all the fun out of it. D=
"Zynga has a creative officer?" was honestly the very first thought I had when I read the title. xD

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Zynga is going to publish his new studio's games? Well then, guess he won't see too much sale. Also laughed very hard at "Chief Creative Officer". Made my evening.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
The thoughts of Zynga upper management:

When your bosses start rapidly leaving the comapny, i think that's an employees que to get the fuck out of the company before it implodes. Zynga is sinking and its employees are all going to start jumping ship. Oh well, at least a bad company run by bad people went down, though its still sad that the employes will possibly all lose their jobs.
off topic, that's probably..one of the most awesome gifs I've seen...

*bookmarked

captcha: "Choose DISH"

FOR THE LAST TIME NO!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
aww :(

i came to make a joke about Zymga's "chief creative officer" but every one beat me to it .....

ninjas be every where man ....

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
There is no bucket large enough...

Chief Creative Officer? What? Did his job come with that title, or did they just give it to him along with the company standard digital looter's bag?

Whatever company he starts up, I hope it gets sabotaged by other upstarts.
Frequently, and furiously.

Karma, bitches. She's here, and she's pissed.