New profile posts

Explore the enchanting world of Hello Kitty with our delightful Hello Kitty coloring pages designed for toddlers. From adorable kittens to charming scenes, these printable sheets offer endless opportunities for creative fun and imaginative play. Let your little ones' creativity shine as they bring Hello Kitty and her friends to life with vibrant colors and playful designs.
At https://volumo.com/, we believe in the power of music to transcend, transform, and transport. Our platform is the cornerstone for professional DJs, providing a rich tapestry of electronic sounds across genres. From the latest bangers in EDM to the rhythmic intricacies of minimal techno, our catalogue is a testament to quality and diversity. Download tracks in superior audio formats and join a community of DJs who choose Volumo for an unparalleled sound experience.
I love watching behind-the-scenes videos of the classic God of War games. It's so cool to see how the developers brought these games to life. The mo-cap, the animation, the level design... it's all so impressive. I'm really glad that there are so many resources available online to learn more about the making of these games.
Haven't posted here in a while, surprised people are still here.
I have been banned from the Escapist Magazine comment section after being a lifelong fan and supporter just for politely stating my opinion on JK Rowling, and I feel that this was an unnecessarily harsh punishment. I understand that you were being strict about containing the situation so it doesn't escalate into a disaster, and I get the deleting of problematic comments, but I believe that banning is a step too far. I am a huge fan of Yahtzee and I've been watching and commenting his video since day one, to not be able to continue doing so seems cruel. I apologize for any inconvenience my comment might have caused and an hereby asking you to remove my ban.
Sir. I just wanted to say that you're one of the most consistently amusing posters on the forum, and if it weren't for your unique brand I may well have given up long ago.

As you were.
Baffle
Baffle
Ha ha, it's always good to know I've made someone smile! Don't give up!
Blessed be Sunny Springs as they made the noble sacrifice to be Baked and Woke against the reactionary
Blessed be the moderation staff of /r/games for picking the Harry Potter Legacy post.
Very random message but I just thought it was funny to point something out. I can't post in the woke thread, probably for calling Phoenixmgs a tit one too many times, but when he used an Irish Times article to show how rare outdoor transmission of covid was it's actually hilarious because it sounds like a really low number but we had the longest restrictions in Europe so for huge chunks of 2020/2021 you were only allowed meet with one other family. There were no "events". šŸ˜‚ Anyway, can't call him a tit in that thread anymore but I thought you'd be amused to know he is indeed a tit. He used a country that had no outdoor activities that had low transmission rates from outdoor activities as his evidence.
In case people wonder why I have problem with anime games, a literal alt right with their mask off told me about the same paranoid theory about Square Enix's Ethics Board