Funny events in anti-woke world

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Anyone here remember Lauren Southern? Apparently she trad'd around and found out.

I'll save my sympathies for victims of domestic abuse who AREN'T hateful bigots though. That includes you too J.K.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Its STILL funny! Also this 'skin disease'' they're going on about is Hestia having some spots resembling ash on her skin. Almost as if she's the goddess of the fireplace. I kinda suspected those spots are even literally just ash.
1715255208560.png

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Its STILL funny! Also this 'skin disease'' they're going on about is Hestia having some spots resembling ash on her skin. Almost as if she's the goddess of the fireplace. I kinda suspected those spots are even literally just ash.
View attachment 11148
What the hell does "Netflixation" of gods even mean? The only Netflix series starring the Greek gods is Blood of Zeus and the gods in that show look nothing like the ones from the Hades games.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
What the hell does "Netflixation" of gods even mean? The only Netflix series starring the Greek gods is Blood of Zeus and the gods in that show look nothing like the ones from the Hades games.
These people have an obsession and believe that netflix is somehow "blackwashing" every non-black character in all media they produce.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
These people have an obsession and believe that netflix is somehow "blackwashing" every non-black character in all media they produce.
That's not true. Some of the media they produce is turning non-black characters black, but it's a minority of things.

They do make literally everything gay though.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America

That's not true. Some of the media they produce is turning non-black characters black, but it's a minority of things.

They do make literally everything gay though.
Not as much as they make everything straight

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Y'all heard about how Ann Coulter has emerged from its crypt?

Anyone got a bead on where their respective phylacteries are?

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must

When an incompetent force meets an irrelevant object.

Tbf this battle of desperations could only go one way: spineless pinocchio doll sweeping total victory after politely agreeing with calcified wine-mom's racist dismissal of real boy's big plans. He ain't leading shit.

-

Didn't think it right to put in the appropriate topic thread considering jarring and perhaps unhelpful flippancy;

Last edited:

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
It's funny, but I haven't seen any wearing T-shirts saying "Fraudsters and sex attackers over Dems".
They're trying not to say the quiet part out loud. Besides, don't you know? All of Trump's legal woes are lies invented by the globo-homo-Demo deep state intelligentsia as a form of election interference by (((THEM)))! Maybe throw in a something, something lizard people afterward since David Icke is still alive.

Some days I wish I was a t-shirt company. I was betting on red shirts with "Make America Diapered Again", but "Real Men Wear Diapers" wasn't too far off.

Now THIS is "Trump Derangement Syndrome".
Yeah, the Right variant of it, which is the wackier one at this point. It'll likely flip back to the Dem variant being the crazier one if Trump wins again.

So, short version the UK had Google block two sites that were not pharmacies selling prescription drugs by mail to end consumers with no real controls, but we should be angry about that because the drugs in question are hormones and hormone blockers or am I missing something?

...huh. Robert F. Kennedy Jr's cognitive issues are caused by a literal brain worm, rather than the metaphorical ones that assail Trump and Biden.
We assume metaphorical.

I'm surprised that Trump's lawyers didn't get a bunch of her testimony (at least the parts the media is emphasizing) shut down as irrelevant - he's charged with falsifying business records, that she had a sexual encounter with him that she was being paid to stay quiet about and hiding that is the reason for falsifying the business records is relevant but what that encounter involved really isn't.

Not every character, just the occasional viking or Queen of England, you know characters who were historically predominately black.

Did you know people can get brain damage from even something like untreated STIs?
Especially syphillis, it likes to hide in the brain and even with treatment neurosyphillis can sometimes go dormant and come back months or years later. Wrap it before you tap it, folks.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

If conservatives would just shut up about race, and social issues and focus on sane economics they could win this election in a landslide. Instead, we have idiots arguing that Indian-Americans who were born here are somehow the problem and not the government that keeps letting employers rob American workers with AI that isn't an issue to lower your wages and outsourcing.

Here's a sane conservative plan.

I don't want American servicemen to die, let's let the Ukrainians kill our enemies.

I want to build housing, and out-of-touch Nimby liberals don't.

I hate people who break the law regardless of race.

We should build infrastructure first then do immigration.

Oh no the common sense, it's too strong.