Shower Thoughts MK2

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Is this a common issue for you? Being unable to determine if you are asleep or awake? And what if you just made a mistake?
Well, no, never done in when I'm awake, but sometimes I want to prove that the dream I'm in isn't a dream and doesn't have to be taken seriously. Not had troubles with mistakes yet.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Well, no, never done in when I'm awake, but sometimes I want to prove that the dream I'm in isn't a dream and doesn't have to be taken seriously. Not had troubles with mistakes yet.
Ah, it never occurs to me while in a dream to check whether it's a dream. There was a time that for a couple weeks when I was trying to train myself to lucid dream I would regularly look at my hands and do a reality check and that was enough to immediately realize it was a dream on the couple of successes I had. I gave up on it pretty quickly as not worth the effort as the dream would always quickly change again and I'd lose track or I'd just wake up. Now I'm content to simply act my part in whatever play my subconscious is putting on for me, even the apocalyptic ones where the moon crashes into the earth or something.