Street Fighter VI - 3rd Strike Times Two.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I typically wanna fight people above my skill level so I'll improve which is why I like the hub, if you don't wanna have to fight anyone not around your skill level then yeah ranked is the thing you need. In my experience competitively though it's more realistic to fight people all over the skill spectrum when you're at a local gathering or tourney so I like that.
I get that, and I don't mind losing to learn, but I would like to also be able to put what I learn into practice in matches where I'm a similar level too. I've played fighting games since the 90's, so I get the general gist of how to get better. Thing is, this is the first Street Fighter I am trying to take beyond a casual level as well.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Still waiting for Akuma....which is December
Yep. I'm having fun with this game with out Akuma. I like the character, but I am more interested in the new characters, or certain returning ones. I am sure Capcom will give him new and interesting mechanics though.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Akuma has white hair now so if he is not just old but more tapped into Shin Akuma from some of the older games I expect him to be all sorts of nuts for sure.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
New char looking mildly insane.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Aki gameplay just came out. She has mad contortionist vibes and looks surprisingly fun to play. Very tricky and methodical and not at all a zoner thank god.