Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Fighting game topics from Max again.
Max is one of the best champions that fighting games have. I mean that as being a huge supporter and promoter, to the point where you can’t help but be at least curious to what it’s all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Unnecessary, unfortunate, and nonsensical implications and situations in games.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Also,

Perhaps if Kojima’s obsession with film didn’t overshadow his games, he’d more readily understand the connotations here need no corrections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Also,

Perhaps if Kojima’s obsession with film didn’t overshadow his game’s, he’d readily understand the connotations here need no corrections.
And fuck you Kojima!

Excellent job Red Dead 2 players! Keep on learning!

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Today I learned Sandy Petersen has a YT channel. He worked on Doom, Quake, Age of Empires, the Call of Chulhu roleplaying game, and a bunch of other stuff.
Quite interesting stuff imo, offering some insight into what game development was like before it became big business.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Today I learned Sandy Petersen has a YT channel. He worked on Doom, Quake, Age of Empires, the Call of Chulhu roleplaying game, and a bunch of other stuff.
Quite interesting stuff imo, offering some insight into what game development was like before it became big business.
Plus it’s quite astonishing how similar his YouTube avatar’s beard is to yours. Hey now, that’s gotta stand for something IMHO.

Reactions: Chimpzy