Guilty Gear Strive

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Sorry @Worgen, no Elphet. The gunslinger slot has been filled. Maybe Season 2 character pass? Who knows, you got two more characters for Season 1.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Sorry @Worgen, no Elphet. The gunslinger slot has been filled. Maybe Season 2 character pass? Who knows, you got two more characters for Season 1.
Bah, guess I'll just keep maining I-no. For as much that means considering I haven't really played it aside from a few fights when my friend comes over for drink night.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Maybe this time I can not suck with her.
If it makes you feel any better, she easier to play (but still difficult somewhat) in Samurai Showdown (2019). I am not good of a Baiken player, either, but I do appreciate her design. Her old design during the XX days mainly.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
If it makes you feel any better, she easier to play (but still difficult somewhat) in Samurai Showdown (2019). I am not good of a Baiken player, either, but I do appreciate her design. Her old design during the XX days mainly.
I loved her strut during xrd.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

What a cool and fun looking character that I will not be good at.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I suppose the "They censored I-No!" crowd will be happy to see Baiken's tits.
I find it funny they said that, yet she still dresses sexy. Just not as much. Plus, Ram still has her booty shorts, and Gio has her cleavage hanging out. Not as much as Baiken's, but it is still there.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I find it funny they said that, yet she still dresses sexy. Just not as much. Plus, Ram still has her booty shorts, and Gio has her cleavage hanging out. Not as much as Baiken's, but it is still there.
We're talking about people who won't be happy until every female character in every game has a 48-24-36 figure and wears nothing but two band-aids and a cork.