TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
wait, what?
Oh, oh buddy:

Short version: due to the very slight sexual dimorphism involved with human hips, generally and on average, the angle of the femur compared to the hips varies by ~3 degrees between the sexes.

Weirdo Q folks have decided that that means they can clock a trans person 100% of the time through clothed photographs of every day life. And wouldn't you know it? Basically every "elite" they don't like is a secret trans person, especially the ones with children

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
wait, what?
Some of the Qanon folks believe that all humans start as female until... i think it was twelve weeks and then the testosterone from the y chromosome kicks in. So everyone DOES start female in their books

This is the same group where they look at faces and the way you walk to figure out if your secretly trans. eg. Taylor swift, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, Madonna are men. Keanu Reeves, Bill Gates are women... and despite it being a Q thing, so is Trump and Kushner

Also, John Lennon and Steve jobs are actually the same person. Because immortal lizard people. of course.

Suffice to say that I cannot understand. Nor why any of this has got to do with people being conceived female. It's Q is my only reasoning. But.. I've now ruined my joke by explaining it.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Oh, oh buddy:

Short version: due to the very slight sexual dimorphism involved with human hips, generally and on average, the angle of the femur compared to the hips varies by ~3 degrees between the sexes.

Weirdo Q folks have decided that that means they can clock a trans person 100% of the time through clothed photographs of every day life. And wouldn't you know it? Basically every "elite" they don't like is a secret trans person, especially the ones with children
Oh, Lennon and Jobs need to have completely different occupations otherwise it would have given it away. I get it.

Also, they use the correct pronouns? Their guess at their gender or what people say they are.

Anyway, Alex Jones was the guy that let me know this was a thing

Ah, yes, I forgot to add that this is evidence that the trans/gay agenda is winning

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Some of the Qanon folks believe that all humans start as female until... i think it was twelve weeks and then the testosterone from the y chromosome kicks in. So everyone DOES start female in their books

This is the same group where they look at faces and the way you walk to figure out if your secretly trans. eg. Taylor swift, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, Madonna are men. Keanu Reeves, Bill Gates are women... and despite it being a Q thing, so is Trump and Kushner

Also, John Lennon and Steve jobs are actually the same person. Because immortal lizard people. of course.

Suffice to say that I cannot understand. Nor why any of this has got to do with people being conceived female. It's Q is my only reasoning. But.. I've now ruined my joke by explaining it.
It's not so much Qanon as just another old conspiracy theory thing being blended in. It was called the Transvestigation

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
It's not so much Qanon as just another old conspiracy theory thing being blended in. It was called the Transvestigation
This is Qanon's MO and has been from the beginning: mix in a little of everything. No matter what conspiracy theory you believe in, you'll find it among Qnuts. That's what makes it so easy for people to get sucked into the Qanon mythos.

Also kinda funny to see Shoe. I used to watch her boyfriend's youtube channel before he went nuts.

But don't pretend that someone's making you do that, when in truth it's just a choice you're making.
QFE. It boggles the mind, the lengths that some people will go to simply in the furtherance of being an asshole.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Kotaku goes Woke world

While I don’t doubt that Luminous Productions consulted Black folks in how they went about creating Frey, being greeted by white writers, and only hearing about consultation from second-hand account didn’t do them any favors for me as a player who’s been starving for Black representation in games, both on-screen and in crafting their narratives.
WE WANT REPRESENTATION BUT YOU WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WRITE IT.

Another concern I had going into the preview was how often Frey and Cuff would quip at each other during gameplay, which was a Marvel movie amount from both its initial trailer, The Game Awards trailer, and my hands-off look. These quips would include swearing during the banter between Frey and Cuff during combat encounters.
Oh no swearing in a video game who'd have thought it

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Kotaku goes Woke world

WE WANT REPRESENTATION BUT YOU WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WRITE IT.

How about a direct link instead: https://kotaku.com/during-a-preview-forspoken-devs-described-their-black-1848212148

And uh, yeah...

My newfound fears weren’t helped when Rymer and Stashwick described Frey’s origin story, which came off as a tired amalgamation of Black stereotypes. Those stereotypes included her “being very angry,” her having “fallen through cracks of society,” and being “on the verge of prison,” before being teleported to Athia. The cherry on top of my newfound dread was motion capture and voice over director Tom Keegan describing Balinska’s mannerisms during her motion capture performance as having a “very hip-hoppy kind of walk.”
Sounds to me like the article author has some very valid concerns.

Oh no swearing in a video game who'd have thought it
Is that what you took from that paragraph? No wonder you're so confused, so much of the time. I'd ask if English is not your first language, but in my experience non-native speakers often comprehend better than native speakers.

Reactions: Kwak

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I didn't feel like rewarding them for this one

And uh, yeah...

Sounds to me like the article author has some very valid concerns.
No really when most of the time said stereotypes don't come from gaming and I don't know I don't think we can exactly have all black protagonists coming from a place that's all sunshine and roses. In Primal (a game I really think should see a remake one day using modern design ideas) Jen is a waitress working kind of at a dive bar. We had Bird and Cage this year that was a girl in an abusive relationship / situation. I don't think "from a rough background" is exactly some black stereotype really.

Is that what you took from that paragraph? No wonder you're so confused, so much of the time. I'd ask if English is not your first language, but in my experience non-native speakers often comprehend better than native speakers.
Well they did choose to specifically mention the swearing not just encompass their whole objection as the banter as a whole.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Of course not, what do you take him for?

He just believes everything the anti-MSM tells him....
No.

Though unlike you I don't also believe that it's illegal to read wiki-leaks unless you're a reporter just because CNN said so.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Doubling down on your shit take doesn't make it any less shit.
yes, which is why it's hilarious to see Kotaku trying to justify the take of "Well we need more diverse characters but White people aren't allowed to write any POC characters" as a take especially as these aren't amateurs doing this. Amy Hennig is basically video game royalty and their records should be enough to give them a decent benefit of the doubt.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Tripling down on your shit take still doesn't make it any less shit. Quit digging, man!

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh and on this Christmas Eve

The woke lot did try to claim secret Jewish Oligarchs control the media and that's why Jeremy Corbyn lost in the UK

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So why are you tripling down to defend Kotaku's nonsense?
You keep mistaking 'cant write POC characters' as meaning white people are being banned, rather than Kotaku claiming they shown a propensity to write them poorly. You know, that exact fake wokism you keep worrying about

Also, when wasn't Kotaku woke? It's been that way for almost a decade