General Gaming News.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
God I hope they don't fuck it up. The reboot had so much potential and they SQUANDERED IT!

but new hair physics.
I would really like to see UE5 being leveraged here to advance traversal mechanics and puzzle dynamics. They could really make this good if the people in charge know what they’re doing.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They say that everytime a new Sonic game is coming out. "It'll be good this time I swear!"
Every 5 to 10 years later when the next Sonic game comes out, the last game from the past week on a pound as good or not as bad comparison the most recent title. It'll be "it did different things, or it wasn't that bad people just didn't give it a chance" It's the same song. Nobody's ever pleased about anything about how Sonic should be. Yahtzee is even guilty of this and the whole there are no good Sonic games, or all sudden the Sonic game that came out on the Wii is the only good Sonic game. Any claims not to be a Sonic fan. Or the naysayers that say that Sonic doesn't need any supporting characters, yet goes around and the other direction when they stop using them and say they need them or they need to be used better. Make up your mind people!. This is to the fans and the non-fans who do nothing but criticize and offer nothing of substance.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
God I hope they don't fuck it up. The reboot had so much potential and they SQUANDERED IT!

but new hair physics.
They're banking on the player wanting to protect Lara's hair.

Kotaku: Official Formula 1 NFT Game Shuts Down, Tokens Are Now Practically Worthless.

To be fair, those tokens were already worthless.
Well, there's the answer to "what happens to my NFTs if the game closes shop?". But go ahead and buy 'em anyway, suckers.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States

Never seen this man before and I already hate his guts.

"Next level storytelling"

"cinematic action-adventure experience"

They learned nothing. It will be shit. Another movie game so expensive they'll have no choice but to tick off the most boring AAA boxes again.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Here is more of that game from ex-Ninja Gaiden developers. It looks like what the original Devil's Third was supposed to be. Looks interesting. Please don't do what ass-face Itigaki did and go for Gears style regeneration health. I want an actual health bar, please!

Wanted: Dead

For those curious. This was the original Devil's Third.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Why explain, could have just said, "Because it'll look awesome" and been done with it.
Because they think the gaming audience is that stupid. These kind of people are so used to speaking half lies, half truths, and double speak, that they think they're getting a bunch over everyone. When all it does is reveal how full of crap they are. Like the recent reveal of another tomb raider, I'm not trusting any of their words.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Because they think the gaming audience is that stupid. These kind of people are so used to speaking half lies, half truths, and double speak, that they think they're getting a bunch over everyone. When all it does is reveal how full of crap they are. Like the recent reveal of another tomb raider, I'm not trusting any of their words.
Both announcements were like, "There is probably going to be another game in X-series" For all it's worth.

did anyone think there wouldn't be another Tomb Raider, or Witcher? Doesn't matter both games are at LEAST 4 years away so that's a problem for future us.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
LEAST 4 years away so that's a problem for future us.
Not a problem for me. My attention will be focused on better games. Games will be coming out soon or later this year. I'm mostly talking about the smaller games, which is fine by me.

Last edited: