Anime in RLs

K

ko11b

Final Fantasy as follows different chars

soldier 3rd, soldier 2nd and soldier 1st
Distinguished 2nd all reach 1st
etymology a soldier enlisted non commissioned officer or officer in the army

They have alot more chars

There is many animes out there and especially CGI Flix moviez and gameplay that all have real life animes involved

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Again I wonder what it is that people are trying to accomplish with these spambots. What is supposed to be accomplished by this word soup? Actually, I'd love to know what sort of logic would formulate the above post. It's kind of amazing actually. I love how it flows from Final Fantasy to seemingly talking about SOLDIER classes until *bam* pops in the actual definition of a soldier. Then yeah, there's a lot more characters and also anime!

Just bizarre.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker
K

ko11b

Bam
We're talking about real life animes hence the word animes in real life which there are many for example resident evil you have search and rescue teams real life hence RL or even things like halo obviously there is such thing as a real master chief senior NCO and obviously going back to final fantasy and soldiers in the army there is a lot more I wa interested in seeing what all anime video games and how it would apply to the RL world.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Bam
We're talking about real life animes hence the word animes in real life which there are many for example resident evil you have search and rescue teams real life hence RL or even things like halo obviously there is such thing as a real master chief senior NCO and obviously going back to final fantasy and soldiers in the army there is a lot more I wa interested in seeing what all anime video games and how it would apply to the RL world.
Bam, I love it.
I'm open to the idea of you being a real person, or at least tangentially conscious. Please, explain more about what you want us to discuss in this thread because right now your meaning is just washing over me delightfully, but not soaking in.

K

ko11b

I think it's kind funny when I go online and everywhere some person always has a comment to make laree u from the government something are you working for a company are you people just simply annoynoumous little losers that go and follow people around on the internet becUse I don't give a $hit I don't work for any of those people so they can all kiss my ass and speaking of Govenrment assetable Im a fuken non commissioned officer I know alotote than you think I do so those little internet peeps should probably go find something to do and stop bothering me

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Bam, I love it.
I'm open to the idea of you being a real person, or at least tangentially conscious. Please, explain more about what you want us to discuss in this thread because right now your meaning is just washing over me delightfully, but not soaking in.
They actually posted some screenies in the screenshot thread, and when Gorfias asked which game on of them was, I replied "It's FFIX", and then they replied to me that's a PS1 game running on a PS3. So likely a real person, just with English as like 3rd or 4th language or something.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
What is this thread about exactly? Anime/manga that are set in the real world or a close approximation? Like Gunsmith Cats? It's action movie level, but basically reality?

I wouldn't call Resident evil "real life" because it has search and rescue tems, Halo because a character has a specific rank, or final fantasy because soldiers exist in the universe. I'd say all 3 diverge from reality to an increasing degree, but seems odd to anchor on those few specific things making them "real".

Last edited:

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I think it's kind funny when I go online and everywhere some person always has a comment to make laree u from the government something are you working for a company are you people just simply annoynoumous little losers that go and follow people around on the internet becUse I don't give a $hit I don't work for any of those people so they can all kiss my ass and speaking of Govenrment assetable Im a fuken non commissioned officer I know alotote than you think I do so those little internet peeps should probably go find something to do and stop bothering me
I'm sorry if I offended you. We have a problem with bots and scammers and rarely get new users besides them. Your posts were difficult to read and appeared very similar. I was simply trying to feel you out and determine whether you were posting here in earnest or just to get a few posts to your account before dropping spam links.

At any rate, welcome to the forums.

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Again I wonder what it is that people are trying to accomplish with these spambots. What is supposed to be accomplished by this word soup? Actually, I'd love to know what sort of logic would formulate the above post. It's kind of amazing actually. I love how it flows from Final Fantasy to seemingly talking about SOLDIER classes until *bam* pops in the actual definition of a soldier. Then yeah, there's a lot more characters and also anime!

Just bizarre.
I’m waiting for it to be able to write the next feature length Batman script, and have it be indistinguishable from a human-written one. At this point though, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
The steel alchemist was held in the fiction of Amsteris. In this world, gold type is one of the most practical science. The alchemy warlock, which works in the government, is known as a state of the state and automatically received military titles. Alchemy Warlock can create everything you need with the help of a model called Transmoin Rings. However, when doing this, it is necessary to provide the equal part according to the same communication method. The only thing that prohibits the alchemy warlock deformation is people and money. Mutuals of people who have never succeeded. People who try to lose their body are inhuman. The complex refers to the fact that the complex tends to use the truth, the doctrine of God, and the half of the heart, and the almost infinite appearance is talking about the truth. It is often confirmed and believes that the truth is a proud individual god.

The complexity of human voltage was received, but it was poured into the true door because it was possible to send it without a circle. All creatures have their own doors. According to Gaia's hypothesis, the heavenly body (like a planet) also has its own door. You can pass the same communication law using stone philosopher, red, and mysterious materials. Stone philosopher is used to make natural people, and he is a person. HOMUNKI has many superpower, and they are unique to each other and look down on all men. Except for people, they do not grow older and are killed only by destroying philosophers' stones.

Amsastaris has several cities everywhere. The main problems are the capital of the central city and other harborgs such as the Brigs in the North City. A city that includes Elric, the hometown of the countryside. Rior, the city deceived the cult. Rush valley, a city specializing in automatic people. Ishball is an area where conservative religions are rejected and destroyed in the Israeli civil war. It is caused by the child of the child's waves. In addition to AMESTRES, there are few countries that no one can see in the main story. The main foreign countries are synchronized. Contrary to the government -Most elections are ashamed of elections in advance, with complex pedigree and empire systems. He also has his own gold system called Allycestri. This is more medical and you can spend time with Kunai. On the other hand, it is thought that all countries have various kinds of gold art.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
The steel alchemist was held in the fiction of Amsteris. In this world, gold type is one of the most practical science. The alchemy warlock, which works in the government, is known as a state of the state and automatically received military titles. Alchemy Warlock can create everything you need with the help of a model called Transmoin Rings. However, when doing this, it is necessary to provide the equal part according to the same communication method. The only thing that prohibits the alchemy warlock deformation is people and money. Mutuals of people who have never succeeded. People who try to lose their body are inhuman. The complex refers to the fact that the complex tends to use the truth, the doctrine of God, and the half of the heart, and the almost infinite appearance is talking about the truth. It is often confirmed and believes that the truth is a proud individual god.

The complexity of human voltage was received, but it was poured into the true door because it was possible to send it without a circle. All creatures have their own doors. According to Gaia's hypothesis, the heavenly body (like a planet) also has its own door. You can pass the same communication law using stone philosopher, red, and mysterious materials. Stone philosopher is used to make natural people, and he is a person. HOMUNKI has many superpower, and they are unique to each other and look down on all men. Except for people, they do not grow older and are killed only by destroying philosophers' stones.

Amsastaris has several cities everywhere. The main problems are the capital of the central city and other harborgs such as the Brigs in the North City. A city that includes Elric, the hometown of the countryside. Rior, the city deceived the cult. Rush valley, a city specializing in automatic people. Ishball is an area where conservative religions are rejected and destroyed in the Israeli civil war. It is caused by the child of the child's waves. In addition to AMESTRES, there are few countries that no one can see in the main story. The main foreign countries are synchronized. Contrary to the government -Most elections are ashamed of elections in advance, with complex pedigree and empire systems. He also has his own gold system called Allycestri. This is more medical and you can spend time with Kunai. On the other hand, it is thought that all countries have various kinds of gold art.
I started it. You finished it :)

K

ko11b

I know of fma metal alchemist anime as far as certified real alchemist goes I don't really know of a relatable real life equiv ?! Maybe someone

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
They actually posted some screenies in the screenshot thread, and when Gorfias asked which game on of them was, I replied "It's FFIX", and then they replied to me that's a PS1 game running on a PS3. So likely a real person, just with English as like 3rd or 4th language or something.
Kinda reminds me of myself in my teens when I first went online and onto online forums. I was more concerned with just posting and increasing my post count than actually making any bloody sense.

This is some new low for having terrible communication skills though, even if English isn't their first language.

K

ko11b

[QUOTE ]
Kinda reminds me of myself in my teens when I first went online and onto online forums. I was more concerned with just posting and increasing my post count than actually making any bloody sense.

This is some new low for having terrible communication skills though, even if English isn't their first language.
[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering wtf does this have to do with the topic of discussion now I am not a moderator or this forum or nothing not my problem and your kinda off topic oh just fyi I was using forums before 56k so I probably know alot more than you morons do

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I'm wondering wtf does this have to do with the topic of discussion now I am not a moderator or this forum or nothing not my problem and your kinda off topic oh just fyi I was using forums before 56k so I probably know alot more than you morons do
The trouble is it's difficult to stay on topic when no one is quite sure what the topic is. The first post doesn't really make much sense. Without wanting to appear unfriendly, might it be better to discuss topics with a bit more nuance on a forum with people that speak your native language?

K

ko11b

Please do not insult other forum users -- this is your one and only warning
The trouble is it's difficult to stay on topic when no one is quite sure what the topic is. The first post doesn't really make much sense. Without wanting to appear unfriendly, might it be better to discuss topics with a bit more nuance on a forum with people that speak your native language?

Get the fuck off the forums idiot the topic is animes in real life if you don't know how to read then don't go on forums go back to kindergarten you..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Get the fuck off the forums idiot the topic is animes in real life if you don't know how to read then don't go on forums go back to kindergarten you..
I would counter, that you don't know how to write coherently in English. On a forum that is exclusively written word, that's a bit of a hindrance to discussion.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
This kind of reminds me of a fun thing some people have done on the Hearthstone reddit where they'll take a card's name and text and then translate it through three other languages and then back to English and see what funny results they get.