General Gaming News.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Diablo 4 now has Necromancer. Would've been excited..... but you know, Diablo Immortal.

More gameplay on the game as well. I mean it looks way better than DI, and attacks actually feel like there are weights behind them. And the worlds are once again open like in D2.

However I am 100% certain there's gonna be MTX. The question is to what level?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Flintlock does look interesting, but needs so more punch. Still looks more interesting than Godfall.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Diablo 4 now has Necromancer. Would've been excited..... but you know, Diablo Immortal.

More gameplay on the game as well. I mean it looks way better than DI, and attacks actually feel like there are weights behind them. And the worlds are once again open like in D2.

However I am 100% certain there's gonna be MTX. The question is to what level?
Diablo 4 is already confirmed to have a cash shop. So.....I'm fucking out.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
We FINALLY got starfield gameplay..... And it's presented by Todd Howard.

Someone play Sweet Little Lies on the background, please?

Starfield looks great. I think it's made on creation engine, because the body movements and way a gun is drawn and reloaded look very similar to Fallout. I mean it looks fun, but I'm starting to think that engine is getting outdated.

In fact, I think it could've been passed as a major mod or expansion to Fallout 4, with shinier graphics.

Oh well, I'm sure mod creators will have blast doing Bethesda's job for them, as it always has been.

And Todd is talking about "it's your story". That's one of my red flags in the gaming industry, as it could mean there isn't much story in the game so you, the player, is forced to make your journey its own story.

Building and controlling your own spaceship and having space combat does look sick, though

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And that concludes Xbox/Bethesda showcase. I think it's better than last year
Good job overall. The obvious bummer/dud was that stupid Left 4 Vampire game. Starfield looks good, but I still don't trust anything Howard says. Flintlock and Cocoon have my high curiosity. Other than that, the show went slightly above my expectations.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Starfield looks great. I think it's made on creation engine, because the body movements and way a gun is drawn and reloaded look very similar to Fallout. I mean it looks fun, but I'm starting to think that engine is getting outdated.
The Creation engine is just a revamped Gamebryo engine. Bethesda won't give up their old, tired technology.