Ancient youtube vids.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Came across a few the other day:

Lipsyncing fun.

Freemans mind was 2007. I watched it on release until it was completed. Crazy to think it was that long ago.

I don't remember that one sounding so poncy the last time I watched it, but its still cool I think.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Looks like some of the older MLP fan stuff is reaching the time cut off for this thread so soon I shall flood it with ponies... Maybe. I tend to be rather lazy and I do have Cults of the Lamb to lead. We'll see I suppose.

There was also one video that was a spoof on the Team Fortress 2 "meet the ..." videos called Meet the Manticore. It was one of the most well done MLP videos I'd ever seen, but it seems like it's been deleted.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
There was also one video that was a spoof on the Team Fortress 2 "meet the ..." videos called Meet the Manticore. It was one of the most well done MLP videos I'd ever seen, but it seems like it's been deleted.
I don't have that one but I have these.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Another that actually predates Youtube by a couple years, but whatever

Oh, but this counts

Last edited:
Reactions: Drathnoxis

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Oh holy shit. 15 years ago.... damn.
One of the first and best ever AMVs for WoW

And I believe this one to be of similar vintage.

Another classic

Fuck I remember this one being swapped around my school as an...I want to say swf file?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
And I believe this one to be of similar vintage.
lol, wow anime intro, suprised I never saw that before.

Fuck I remember this one being swapped around my school as an...I want to say swf file?
Yeah that was done by the TheWeebl who also did 'Badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom.' You guys were probably sharing it from newgrounds or ebaumsworld. Alhough they might have had their own site, been so long.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I already heard about the game by this point, but I never started using arcade emulators until 2008. This is the first time I got to see the game in action.

[URL