Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Old but impressive-

Although personally after two nights of failed attempts I felt no shame in RoB’ing her rotten ass for an easier win.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The funny thing is Namco already had it right since 1998 with Tekken 3 on PS1. Them continually removing bonus modes, or adding them later as DLC, shows how far Namco, and many other Japanese fight game developers, dropped ball or are too archaic in just charging $60+ arcade titles with little bonus features (Arc System and SNK suffer the worst from this). Tekken 7 I don't play much anymore because of the crappy story mode, the side stories with the non-Mishima fighters sucking or being absolute jokes most of the time, online being ass and taking too long (I know about the rollback netcode patch), and just being too shallow. Say what you will about Tekken 6, but at least they bothered to keep Tekken Force. Even Street Fighter VI is having all of this rich single-player content. It's got a Shenmue style mode, and brawling game within the same mode! All fighting games need to step it up!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Seraphim17 will have a full walkthrough with commentary soon. He wanted to show important the music is.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
This comment pretty much convinced me that this leak was legit and not “planned” -

Darkflo2 32 minutes ago
The source code beeing made public would allow modders to bypass the predatory Sharkcards economy of GTA Online and it's future incarnation and any microtransactions that are sure to infest GTA 6, wich i'm guessing is what is really making execs furious.

But really, they would probably just ban these people anyways.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This comment pretty much convinced me that this leak was legit and not “planned” -

Darkflo2 32 minutes ago
The source code beeing made public would allow modders to bypass the predatory Sharkcards economy of GTA Online and it's future incarnation and any microtransactions that are sure to infest GTA 6, wich i'm guessing is what is really making execs furious.

But really, they would probably just ban these people anyways.

I could tell the leak was legit, but I almost couldn't give a damn. Though I will always smile whenever Rockstar squirms, and cry like the bitches they choose to be.

Reactions: Dalisclock