Streets of Rage 4 Thread.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
From Yuzo Koshiro himself. Apparently, Axel was saying Ground Upper the entire time and not Grand Upper. The former makes more sense, but I still prefer the latter. Rolls off the tongue better.

Happy 30 years to SOR and you Mr. Koshiro!​

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
How do you dismiss your partner in Streets of Rage 2? I've never had a partner just randomly show up and am finding a lot of useless results on Google. I must have accidentally pressed one of the keys for player 2.

I've already disabled the other "controller," but he won't piss off.

Edit: Screw it, just gonna restart. Was doing well.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
How do you dismiss your partner in Streets of Rage 2? I've never had a partner just randomly show up and am finding a lot of useless results on Google. I must have accidentally pressed one of the keys for player 2.

I've already disabled the other "controller," but he won't piss off.

Edit: Screw it, just gonna restart. Was doing well.
Were you playing survival mode? The only way you can get a partner is if you summon one. And that only happens at random after completing a level. Other than that I have no idea. I know once you get a partner, you can upgrade them and at some point they'll either become a Mr. or Ms. Y. And they'll have the same amount of health as a normal boss version.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I played about 2 hours with my cousin until we got a game over and got bored. It seemed fine, like it could be very good if you were really into brawlers.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I was really hoping they would do a remake or graphical update of Little Samson.
The game can be anybody's guess. I have a feeling it's either another old Sega Genesis title or some other obscure platformer.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
The game can be anybody's guess. I have a feeling it's either another old Sega Genesis title or some other obscure platformer.
Little Samson would be an ideal title, it was one if not the last nes game officially released and it plays and looks great for the system, but is also impossible to get without a stupid amount of money.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Little Samson would be an ideal title, it was one if not the last nes game officially released and it plays and looks great for the system, but is also impossible to get without a stupid amount of money.
I noticed. Some ass wipe is charging $85K for the game on eBay.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I finally beat level 38 and made it to level 40 in Survival. I used Cherry Hunter. I got a new high score of 830,984 and a time of 52:33.