Great game music.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Legendary remaking of Yuzo Koshiro by Maestro Draven. The Revenge of Shinobi.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
First time booting up The Eternal Cylinder, was wondering whether they were going with natural acoustic instruments or sci-fi ambience for their soundtrack. But the game was like "nahoo, gfto you uncultured swine...we doing the bassy beaty 80's synth!"

Just gonna sneak in a bit more of the OST here, before something ominous occurs...

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@Xprimentyl, remember when we're talking about having metal music in the shower thoughts thread? I found some '80s and '90s stuff without lyrics that you would like.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
@Xprimentyl, remember when we're talking about having metal music in the shower thoughts thread? I found some '80s and '90s stuff without lyrics that you would like.

That makes me more nostalgic than anything, but not bad. Wouldn't necessarily call it "Metal," but certainly '80s movie montage stock audio.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That makes me more nostalgic than anything, but not bad. Wouldn't necessarily call it "Metal," but certainly '80s movie montage stock audio.
It's more so hard rock, but there are elements of 80s hair metal in there.

Here are some extras. First song is more of a Jack swing.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I'm not entirely sure you can call it "music", per se, but:

For a balls-to-the-wall arena shooter, this level absolutely packed in the creepy ambience. (It also predated the Shalebridge Cradle of Thief: Deadly Shadows by a month. Maybe Eric Brosius and Marcin Czartynski were having shared nightmares?)

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Fate of the Unknown popped back into my feed the other day, and I must admit that for all that Kingdom Hearts ended up getting snookin loopy...I do still love that number.

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
Cont. with discoposting - the Disco Elysium OST, which is largely rearanged library of British Sea Power. I really recommend both

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock