General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Vanilla Ice lost appeal when he performed for Trump's NY party, though he said it wasn't political.
Can't blame ya there. You have done nothing wrong. I hate the man in general, and the fact he tried sucking up to Trump was nothing more than desperate gambit, because he knows he has nothing left and whatever "fans" he had, dropped his ass by the time of the mid 90s. Even people at the NY Party hate Vanilla Ice. Before that, last I heard of him, he was under house arrest, for breaking into someone's home.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll take "Informer" instead.

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Hells yeah boy. Ha-ya! Should be interesting 'cause Patel is known as an actor actor not an action guy. At least I only know him from Slumdog Millionaire.

I was curious about who's arranging the fight choreography and wiki says:

The film features fight choreography by Brahim Chab, an action actor and choreographer who has worked with Jackie Chan on the films Dragon Blade and Vanguard, Scott Adkins on Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, Boyka: Undisputed and Abduction, Donnie Yen on Big Brother, Jean-Claude Van Damme on Frenchy and Pound of Flesh, and most recently Nicholas Tse on Customs Frontline.

I never seen any of those *shrug*

Reactions: BrawlMan

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Can't blame ya there. You have done nothing wrong. I hate the man in general, and the fact he tried sucking up to Trump was nothing more than desperate gambit, because he knows he has nothing left and whatever "fans" he had, dropped his ass by the time of the mid 90s. Even people at the NY Party hate Vanilla Ice. Before that, last I heard of him, he was under house arrest, for breaking into someone's home.

I'm gonna use this to recommend one of my favorite youtube channels, Todd in the Shadows, who did a video on this song:

We used to make fun of Informer all the time but I learned here that Snow grew up in housing project with mostly black and Jamaican-immigrant kids and was supposedly encouraged by them to do reggae/rap. Anyway, kind of interesting, these one-hit wonders, if you're into that sort of thing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The film features fight choreography by Brahim Chab, an action actor and choreographer who has worked with Jackie Chan on the films Dragon Blade and Vanguard, Scott Adkins on Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, Boyka: Undisputed and Abduction, Donnie Yen on Big Brother, Jean-Claude Van Damme on Frenchy and Pound of Flesh, and most recently Nicholas Tse on Customs Frontline.
Let's get you started on Scott Adkins. He starts off as the main villain in Undisputed 2.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm gonna use this to recommend one of my favorite youtube channels, Todd in the Shadows, who did a video on this song:

We used to make fun of Informer all the time but I learned here that Snow grew up in housing project with mostly black and Jamaican-immigrant kids and was supposedly encouraged by them to do reggae/rap. Anyway, kind of interesting, these one-hit wonders, if you're into that sort of thing.
I already know the back story of the rapper. Still thank you. As for Todd, I know who he is, but I never had much interest in the guy. Not a bad guy, but his content didn't do much for me. He's an Ex-Channel Awesome/That Guy With The Glasses Content creator. One of the really early people who started on YouTube and there.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Screw you on this one Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass. We don't need another Bourne movie. Let some franchises die and move on. There is nothing left to this character. Everything's already been done. You should have just stuck it as a trilogy and move on. If they ever do make another one, you can count me out.

Last edited:

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Screw you on this one Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass. We don't need another Bourne movie. Want some franchises die and move on. There is nothing left to this character. Everything's already been done. You should have just stuck it as a trilogy and move on. If they ever do make another one, you can count me out.
I think even he knows that. He says he hopes to return but acknowledges he's getting too old to keep playing the character.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

I prefer Jim Carrey's version

Also this

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The House with the Clock in its Walls was ok.

Though, why do people still hire Kevin Hart, who has admitted to domestic violence and made jokes about beating the gay out of his kids? I mean, I know why they hire him, but still.