Share some things that make you smile!

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Honestly, I'd rather do the copy-paste thing.
Yeah, but how annoying would that be? Though, could use a rarely used character like ` and then find-replace all at the end. Or just omit the rs.

To test that, I then took the above and removed the rs. Without writing the above specifically with that in mind or anything.

Yeah, but how annoying would that be? Though, could use a aely used chaacte like ` and then find-eplace all at the end. Or just omit the s.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Yeah, but how annoying would that be? Though, could use a rarely used character like ` and then find-replace all at the end. Or just omit the rs.

To test that, I then took the above and removed the rs. Without writing the above specifically with that in mind or anything.

Yeah, but how annoying would that be? Though, could use a aely used chaacte like ` and then find-eplace all at the end. Or just omit the s.
Well, fortunately I don't write much on the internet. My probable reaction in that situation would be either use phone or stop posting.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Does anyone not see the gorilla? Admittedly, I got the count wrong. But usually there's a bunch of people saying that they totally didn't see the person in the suit, and I don't know if that's real.
I showed it to my mother, my father and my sister when I first saw that video. My parents saw the gorilla, my sister did not.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Seeing the Ex Scientology community activism making huge gains lately, and the cult itself looks legitimately on its way out once you peer around all their established PR mirrors properly. A morsel of hope am taking for all its worth.

the prophecy! they are not alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan