Share some things that make you smile!

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
That's brazen as hell. Also Brazzers as hell.
Well, uh. That is certainly a story alright. Like you know academically that this probably happens - and in much more sinister variants - quite often but this really does read like the sitcom version.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ah, i was wondering why the image doesn't load... Damn webfilter. Come on Oglaf isn't "obscene", Sophos what are you thinking? No sense of humor...
Seriously, its all in good wholesome family fun.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'm back from my international trip to Portugal.

The trip was a blast, my friend and I had a ton of fun, and pretty much everything went according to plan despite the entire trip being planned in 2 days (one of our hotels was literally being booked from the wine lounge at LAX an hour before we were set to fly out).

The food was great, sight seeing was a lot of fun. I brought back 7 bottles of wine.

All in all completely worth dropping my interviews to go on this trip.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I just finished what I think is the best interview I've ever had.

The interviewer was a big fan of the company I previously worked for. I had predicted all of the interview questions perfectly and already had answers planned beforehand.

Whenever I come away from an interview I always think about how I could have answered certain questions differently, or thinking about what experience I should have highlighted more, but this is the first time I've ever gotten out of an interview and thought "yup, that was perfect, no notes."

Now it's going to be extra crushing if I don't get the job, but in the meantime I'm in my happy place mentally.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I no longer have schizoaffective disorder, one day I decided to stop taking my medications, and everything's been normal. Which means I will get to join the US military officer corps. Maybe I have ADHD, but the side effects were the reason I acted weird on this forum.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde