Share some things that make you smile!

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Sharks on cocaine? Why not!

Tangentially related, apparently there a statue of a shark under water in a lake in Switzerland that just pictures of make my skin crawl. The thalassophobia in me tipped the scales at 11 when I saw this. My gf asked me if I wanted to get certified to scuba dive; she was certified years ago here in Texas. I told her I'd rather burn alive while being anally ravaged. Whoever put that statue there needs to tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. Could you imagine diving and not expecting to see this fucking thing??

View attachment 11608
If you're going to be diving somewhere you should probably be doing research about the area beforehand. If you weren't expecting to see that thing during a dive that would be your own fault for not doing any research beforehand.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Sharks on cocaine? Why not!

Tangentially related, apparently there a statue of a shark under water in a lake in Switzerland that just pictures of make my skin crawl. The thalassophobia in me tipped the scales at 11 when I saw this. My gf asked me if I wanted to get certified to scuba dive; she was certified years ago here in Texas. I told her I'd rather burn alive while being anally ravaged. Whoever put that statue there needs to tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. Could you imagine diving and not expecting to see this fucking thing??

View attachment 11608
I’d be more disturbed by how fake it looks. Like something out of Beetlejuice.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Wife just got laid off and until employed again, has too much time on her hands. So she is "cleaning" the house non-stop, throwing out stuff we've had for 25 years and never used and I warn her: if she tosses it out, I'll need it some time next week! I did boast to a buddy that I got 10 new games last week from Amazon Prime Gaming, Epic and PS+. Haven't looked to see what Netflix, which is offering games now, has offered anything new or not. But being digital, they take up no space and she cannot throw them away. Still, if I don't get to die till I complete my pile of shame, I'm gonna live forever.

ITMT: Before and After of dog told he is a good boy

1723291120134.png

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States