General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I feel like this could a be a fun team dynamic, which is something I think the MCU has missed for a good long while now. Unlike the Cap movie, they don't seem to be doing anything too ambitious with the CGI.

That one unnamed character, I am not familiar with. I have heard he is supposed to be the Sentry, but that would be a very ambitious to put in this movie.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
That one unnamed character, I am not familiar with. I have heard he is supposed to be the Sentry, but that would be a very ambitious to put in this movie.
As far as I can tell, it is supposed to be Robert Reynolds/Sentry tho.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

We got another superman-related documentary! And Kingdom Come is probably my favorite superman story, right up there with All-Star Superman!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Wow, looks awful. Ranma 1/2 already exists, why do we need it again?
Because people asked for it, and hasn't gotten an anime in decades. A lot of the Ranma fans are happy or excited for this. Especially on the Space Battles Forums. You do whatever you want.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Even though I was a little exhausted by John Wick 4, I'm game as hell to see Ana De Armas play another badass femme fatale. And then the trailer ended and it's just Keanu again. I love Keanu. I think he plays John Wick so well. But he literally just fucking died last year. They really couldn't actually make us miss him first before they brought him back?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Newcomer Daniel Quinn-Toye, an actor with nary a film credit to his name, has nabbed the starring role in Voltron, Amazon MGM’s big-budget live-action feature based on the mecha anime.

Rawson Marshall Thurber, the filmmaker behind the Netflix hit Red Notice, is directing the adaptation, which will shoot this fall in Australia.

Producing are Todd Lieberman via Hidden Pictures, World Events Productions’ Bob Koplar, Thurber and Hobie Films’ David Hoberman.

Voltron is based on the Japanese sci-fi series Beast King GoLion and Kikou Kantai Dairugger XV. World Events edited and dubbed the series as a syndicated show, naming it Voltron: Defender of the Universe, which ran in the mid-1980s. The premise centered on five young pilots in a battalion named the Robot Lions, which are vehicles that join together to form a mega-robot known as Voltron.