General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

So we'll probably have a CGI dog who fights alongside Superman. Cool. I don't think we've ever seen them together on a same film, save for some cameos and easter eggs.

Really hoping Krypto brings some value to the plot, and not there as a typical "aww he's so cute!" factor

Reactions: BrawlMan
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Translation: He’s fucking dead, Jim!!

Jokes aside, that’s pretty tragic. As an aside the last name makes me think he may have tried to pull a bullet time stunt out of the window. Especially if drugs and alcohol were involved. Another scary thought is what if there was another person involved, but maybe that’s reaching.

Last edited:

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Translation: He’s fucking dead, Jim!!

Jokes aside, that’s pretty tragic. As an aside the last name makes me think he may have tried to pull a bullet time stunt out of the window. Especially if drugs and alcohol were involved. Another scary thought is what if there was another person involved, but maybe that’s reaching.
Yeah, "lesiones incompatibles con la vida" is clinical legalese for fucking dead.

(EDIT: My lawyer informs me that a responding ambulance is legally required to describe a body as having "lesions incompatible with life" whenever they don't even attempt to resuscitate. So take that phrase as both a way of indicating that the person was unequivocally dead upon quick inspection as well as a legal safeguard)

I think it's being investigated as suicide at the moment.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010