Legacy Users - Get Your Badge Here

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I'm very shy, plz no bully. ...Or i'm a bot. beep... boop.
A bot? Great! the fake ID I bought last time the bots invaded the Escapist is almost expired. Also I ran out of love potions a while ago and need to restock.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Ya missed the "m" in ".com", chief.
Thanks for the heads up. I kinda find the 10 minute edit window after posts to be a little, idk, arbitrary.
Gotim'. Also, holy shit 2011, honestly thought I made that account only a few years ago but geez, time sure flies.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Thanks for the heads up. I kinda find the 10 minute edit window after posts to be a little, idk, arbitrary.
There's an edit window for you? I can edit any post I've ever made on these new forums, right now, back to when they launched the beta in April. I did it right here, just now https://forums.escapistmagazine.com/threads/legacy-users-get-your-badge-here.21/post-37

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Lower left corner? In between Report and Delete? Got nothing?
Yeah, I have it there for a little bit after posting and then it goes away after about 10 mins.

Edit: Huh, so my posts on this page all still have that options flag, but not my older posts.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yeah, I have it there for a little bit after posting and then it goes away after about 10 mins.

Edit: Huh, so my posts on this page all still have that options flag, but not my older posts.
You also now have the Legacy badge. Maybe edit permissions are tied to that. Welcome to the edit club! Lord it over the peons who can't edit their posts 10 times in 15 minutes.

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
You also now have the Legacy badge. Maybe edit permissions are tied to that. Welcome to the edit club! Lord it over the peons who can't edit their posts 10 times in 15 minutes.
Yeah, went back through and checked; indeed all posts now have the options back.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Yes

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Are you a legacy user from the original Escapist forums? Reply to this thread with a link to your account on the original forums and we'll make sure you get your badge!

Well, here's hoping I did this right.
Old account here:

Been having fun watching you and Jack, Nick. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, best of luck to ya, Escapist. =w= b

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Are you a legacy user from the original Escapist forums? Reply to this thread with a link to your account on the original forums and we'll make sure you get your badge!

Give za badge pls