Police shoot (another) unarmed black man in the back 7 times

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
He's been kept in the station whilst they prepare the most exclupatory version of events they can get away with and have him rehearse it thoroughly.
This.

Work at McDonalds, show up an hour late? Get fired on the spot.

Work on the police force, egregiously attempt to take a human life with no provocation? Paid leave while they "figure out what happened" despite the clear video evidence of an attempted murder that at best only irrevocably altered the trajectory of someone's life. (7 shots in the back of an unarmed, non-aggressive someone at literal arms length isn't any kind of self-defense, but I'm sure they'll find a way to sell it as such...)

If only blacks would stop committing most of the crime (as reported by the people arresting them) and get better jobs and more money (permitted the people in positions of power that hold that ability over them would allow such a thing,) they wouldn't have this issue!

ralfy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 21, 2008
SO the point of them adapting this video was to train them to be " trigger happy"? YIKES. AM I wrong in my interpretation here?
According to the Wiki entry, "Police trainers use this setup to test officers' willingness to use deadly force, and to impart to them that "there could be a time when pulling the trigger is the only way".[18]"

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Welp. Ugh. I do find it interesting that with all the protests it seems the only guys that have killed anyone are boogs and cops.
Edit: somebody’s gonna well actually with Seattle, which I’ve zero desire to defend so I’ll just mention it now. Those deaths were absolutely unjustified and the people who carried them out should get their fucking heads checked for being paranoid lunatics. Afterwards we can discuss the merits of kicking those heads in.

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Welp. Ugh. I do find it interesting that with all the protests it seems the only guys that have killed anyone are boogs and cops.
Edit: somebody’s gonna well actually with Seattle, which I’ve zero desire to defend so I’ll just mention it now. Those deaths were absolutely unjustified and the people who carried them out should get their fucking heads checked for being paranoid lunatics. Afterwards we can discuss the merits of kicking those heads in.
Of course they are promoted by infowars. Is anyone even surprised by that?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
According to the Wiki entry, "Police trainers use this setup to test officers' willingness to use deadly force, and to impart to them that "there could be a time when pulling the trigger is the only way".[18]"
Better judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Of course, in practice it's better a hashtag than a black guy walking away.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Like I said, an entire underclass of immigrants, refugees, addicts and entitled people with minor health or psychological problems(most of the time of their own doing) are on welfare with zero demands put on them and without any incentive to improve on their situation. It's a structural problem. Reality is not like in your naive view ''system bad, people good''. You make it easy for people to get on the dole and receive free money and many will start to behave accordingly. Not just that but they are hugging up most resources in collective healthcare and public service as well. Contributing nothing but always demanding more. This is the kind of people you create with government hand-outs.

And guess what, they still blame crime on 'the system' and that it's 'society's' fault.. LOL
Hey, I never got a reply back last night. Do you have those citations I asked for? Not trying to push, just curious.

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Hey, I never got a reply back last night. Do you have those citations I asked for? Not trying to push, just curious.
Do you want a placebo controlled double blind study to prove that left leaning governments make it easy for many people to get on the dole? Or the problems that resulted from this in many European cities? In what reality do you live? The proof is in the pudding.

But anyways if you want a good read on the matter I suggest Life at the Bottom by British writer/doctor Theodor Dalrymple.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Do you want a placebo controlled double blind study to prove that left leaning governments make it easy for many people to get on the dole? Or the problems that resulted from this in many European cities? In what reality do you live? The proof is in the pudding.

But anyways if you want a good read on the matter I suggest Life at the Bottom by British writer/doctor Theodor Dalrymple.
Anthony Malcolm Daniels (his real name) is a libertarian asshole who constantly demonises the NHS and any and every other government funded help for the vulnerable as "sovietised" while blaming everything on lefties. He's a right wing pseudo-intellectual's wet dream.

Reactions: Worgen and Buyetyen

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Nah, I was gonna mention the at least one person burned alive in the riots.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
How was over-policing intertwined with the burning of black wall street?
I mean it did start with a black man being taken into police custody after being accused of a crime.

Maybe police just shouldn't take rape accusations seriously? /s

I mean the start of it might be violent crime but there are lots of little crimes that everyone does each day, speeding probably being the most common.
OK, so how does increased policing of speeding lead to an increase in the rates of things like robbery and murder, and why is it that mostly white small towns that are notorious as speed traps (and tend to have a police department that's excessive for the amount of crime that occurs because traffic violation fines are a significant source of city funding) don't generally suffer from heightened rates of murder and robbery? They're certainly over-policed by police specifically looking for those "little crimes that everyone does each day" in order to maximize the number of citations, and will definitely be fired for "lack of zeal" or similar if they aren't writing enough tickets.

Meanwhile, in the land of "drugs black people like", the "smell of marijuana" inside a personal vehicle is practically a license to kill for a cop.
I wish. My neighbors somehow managed to find the worst smelling pot in the state and smoke it openly on their porch, and we're downwind. My wife literally thought we had a skunk and was looking into traps before she realized it was the neighbors' weed. Black folks openly smoking on their porch apparently isn't enough to even draw a cop's attention (but they managed to ticket me the same night when my vehicle registration decal was removed by some jackass). And they're doing it on the porch because they don't want to stink up the apartment and possibly cause issues with their landlord, which they apparently consider a bigger risk than a cop seeing and smelling it from the street.

These are the same neighbors that my wife called the cops on a few weeks ago because there was a street fight in front of my house at 1AM and it woke her up. I sleep like the dead, but she has problems with insomnia so when something wakes her up once she finally gets to sleep she tends to be less than friendly about it.

No, that is not how Texas car inspections work. LOL They will not do the inspection AT ALL with it on.
1) I'm surprised he didn't know anyone he could ask for a ride if he had a problem.
2) I'm also surprised he didn't know a place that would quietly ignore the light for the inspection - back in college I had an almost decade old Geo Metro that wasn't in the best shape and I knew a place that was notoriously lax on their inspections that I went to for that reason. Nothing wrong with the car that would make it genuinely unsafe to drive, but there was a chip in the windshield and the check engine light was on for no diagnosable reason.

I took in my sisters, but my brothers were on their own.
I'm curious, why your sisters but not your brothers? You mentioned the one growing tobacco, but what of the others?

He's been kept in the station whilst they prepare the most exclupatory version of events they can get away with and have him rehearse it thoroughly.
That is precisely the job of police unions, to protect officers from any danger or harm to their careers as much as possible.

I mean, "peaceful protesters" usually just loot and/or burn instead. And typically the buildings they burn are at most only lightly occupied at the time, which means the odds of of someone burning to death when it's set alight by peaceful protesters is pretty low, but not guaranteed. I used a pawn shop as an example because during the Minneapolis "peaceful protests" over George Floyd a pawn shop was burned down with someone inside, and Montez Terrill Lee (hint he's not a cop and has an awful lot of melanin to be a boog) had already been charged with the arson before the body was discovered, what with there being video of him pouring liquid out of a gas can in the shop and of him outside the shop watching it burn.

I'm just glad this shit isn't happening anywhere near me. We actually had a George Floyd related protest, but it was a few dozen protesters and about 6 counter protesters, and nobody looted or burned anything or shot anyone (and we have very lax gun laws so I'd be surprised if there weren't at least a few concealed carry at the protest). My wife actually wanted to go, but decided against it over COVID concerns.

but I'm sure they'll find a way to sell it as such...
They'll probably argue that when he reached into the car against their direction that they couldn't see his hands and worried that he was reaching for a weapon. Seems like the lowest effort way to make him a "threat."

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Anthony Malcolm Daniels (his real name) is a libertarian asshole who constantly demonises the NHS and any and every other government funded help for the vulnerable as "sovietised" while blaming everything on lefties. He's a right wing pseudo-intellectual's wet dream.
I read almost everything he wrote in the last 2 decades and he's spot on with his analysis. Copy/pasted from his wiki bio:

Themes

The cause of much contemporary misery in Western countries – criminality, domestic violence, drug addiction, aggressive youths, hooliganism, broken families – is the nihilistic, decadent and/or self-destructive behaviour of people who do not know how to live. Both the smoothing over of this behaviour, and the medicalisation of the problems that emerge as a corollary of this behaviour, are forms of indifference. Someone has to tell those people, patiently and with understanding for the particulars of the case, that they have to live differently.

Poverty does not explain aggressive, criminal and self-destructive behaviour. In an African slum you will find among the very poor, living in dreadful circumstances, dignity and decency in abundance, which are painfully lacking in an average English suburb, although its inhabitants are much wealthier.

An attitude characterised by gratefulness and having obligations towards others has been replaced – with awful consequences – by an awareness of "rights" and a sense of entitlement, without responsibilities. This leads to resentment as the rights become violated by parents, authorities, bureaucracies and others in general.

One of the things that make Islam attractive to young westernised Muslim men is the opportunity it gives them to dominate women.

Technocratic or bureaucratic solutions to the problems of mankind produce disasters in cases where the nature of man is the root cause of those problems.

The ideology of the Welfare State is used to diminish personal responsibility. Erosion of personal responsibility makes people dependent on institutions and favours the existence of a threatening and vulnerable underclass.

Multiculturalism and cultural relativism are at odds with common sense.

The root cause of our contemporary cultural poverty is intellectual dishonesty. First, the intellectuals (more specifically, left-wing ones) have destroyed the foundation of culture, and second, they refuse to acknowledge it by resorting to the caves of political correctness.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Do you want a placebo controlled double blind study to prove that left leaning governments make it easy for many people to get on the dole? Or the problems that resulted from this in many European cities?
Yes. Not limited to that of course, but something that isn't polemic. Actual data, please.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
They'll probably argue that when he reached into the car against their direction that they couldn't see his hands and worried that he was reaching for a weapon. Seems like the lowest effort way to make him a "threat."
Yep, sounds exactly like the kind of "in the line of duty" bullshit they'll pull that will result in a slap on the wrist punishment while Jacob Blake may never walk again. The cop gets a broad , generic excuse, the force gets plausible deniability and the Blake family gets traumatized children and brand new wheelchair ramps throughout their home. Everybody wins!

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
My brother is pretty much a shy introvert and keeps to himself. He hangs out with the animals more than he does with people. I am guessing he really doesn't talk to enough people to get to know them well enough to ask then to drive all the way out to the country to give him a ride anywhere. He is dyslexic as well, so he doesn't participate much in social media or texting because reading gives him headaches. He would rather be growing plants and taking care of animals than spending time around most people. Most of of my brothers smoke. My eldest brother is obnoxious, and I would rather slam the door on his head than let him into my house, so there's that. Yea, my Dad used to know a guy who would look the other way on inspection stuff that really wasn't important, but he got a better job so don't know anyone else who does that anymore.

My issue with smokers, pot or otherwise is when they are not concerned about the impact on others. People can have breathing conditions that will literally have an asthma attack and die from their smoke, so they might as well be shooting them at that point, but act like the people asking them to move it elsewhere are the problem instead. It is just the inconsideration of smokers to others that irritates me. Even in states where it is legal, people should not be allowed to smoke within 25 ft of their apartment building or house, because it gets into other people's apartments as well or hell even the parking lot if it can blow into someone else's apartment. Pretty much should be banned and viewed the same as if they started a bonfire outside their front door because the smoke is just as hazardous to others, especially if they have asthma, it can be lethal.

ALSO on small towns, usually the speed traps are on people driving through, not people who actually live there. Though even in small towns they often over police the minority population for the same reason Michael Wood stated, " It's not like they can go rough up the judges daughter" so they go over to the black people and make up charges against them, and kick them in the face instead. It does increase crime when they fleece the minorities and poor because they do not have the money to pay the tickets and have to obtain it by any means necessary, legal or otherwise or go to jail in addition to leading to resentment and retaliation against the police for framing them and abusing them in the first place.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Yep, I'll also provide you actual data that water is wet and poop stinks.
That won't be necessary. Just some credible stats and data to show that over 90% of welfare claims are fraudulent as you previously asserted.

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
OK, so how does increased policing of speeding lead to an increase in the rates of things like robbery and murder, and why is it that mostly white small towns that are notorious as speed traps (and tend to have a police department that's excessive for the amount of crime that occurs because traffic violation fines are a significant source of city funding) don't generally suffer from heightened rates of murder and robbery? They're certainly over-policed by police specifically looking for those "little crimes that everyone does each day" in order to maximize the number of citations, and will definitely be fired for "lack of zeal" or similar if they aren't writing enough tickets.
Ok, you are a few posts behind here. That was just an example of a rather trivial crime that pretty much everyone does. Although getting straight national data about who is stopped more for speeding is kinda hard since not all states actually record that. But, North Carolina does have a traffic stop analysis. Interestingly blacks were much less likely to be pulled over for speeding, but much much more likely for the nebulous vehicle regulatory or equipment violations. Which could be attributed to the fact that blacks tend to be poorer than whites and thus would have cars in less a state of good repair/registration, but its also one of those things where the infraction for pulling someone over is also really up to the officer so it could be for any amount of bullshit. And it probably is for bullshit reasons since black drivers tend to be pulled over at a much more even rate after the sun goes down where its harder to see the race of the driver.