Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Now, do you really mean that or are you just embarrassed your boo did that in public?
He's not my boo, he's my wannabee boo.

If @fOx had done it I'd know that it would be a night to break out the wine coolers, the Nickelback vinyl, and spin up the Blu-Ray copy of Rise of Shield Hero, then leave the house for the night to stay at a friends' to leave him to his absolute trash to get it out of his system. He needs it every month or so when work has him down, the poor dear.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You argued that he wasn't a threat because he was running, when he clearly was a threat, even after he ran. He stopped running and was a threat.
"When I hit this dog, it bites me! Clearly this dog is a threat and needs to be put down!"

Yeah, that's called self-defense, the thing that we've been talking about this whole time.

Kyle was only a threat to the people who chased him.
If you weren't chasing him, you were in no danger, as evidenced by the fact that nobody, who wasn't chasing him, ever got hurt.
If the people would have stopped chasing him, they wouldn't have been in any danger.

Your argument is "See? He fights back when attacked! He's clearly a threat and needs to be stopped!", and this is a very ridiculous argument.
You're trying to prove that he didn't act in self-defense by showing how he reacted to the people CHASING him while he was RUNNING AWAY.

The jury is rolling in the aisles. The judge asks for a recess and for you to see her in her quarters. The defense's co-council has smuggled in some wine in capri-sun pouches and the entire defense team, (not Kyle, he's underage), is having a little celebration. The families of the victim are waiting for you in the parking lot, and they don't look happy.

I'm done.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
"When I hit this dog, it bites me! Clearly this dog is a threat and needs to be put down!"

Yeah, that's called self-defense, the thing that we've been talking about this whole time.

Kyle was only a threat to the people who chased him.
If you weren't chasing him, you were in no danger, as evidenced by the fact that nobody, who wasn't chasing him, ever got hurt.
If the people would have stopped chasing him, they wouldn't have been in any danger.

Your argument is "See? He fights back when attacked! He's clearly a threat and needs to be stopped!", and this is a very ridiculous argument.
You're trying to prove that he didn't act in self-defense by showing how he reacted to the people CHASING him while he was RUNNING AWAY.

The jury is rolling in the aisles. The judge asks for a recess and for you to see her in her quarters. The defense's co-council has smuggled in some wine in capri-sun pouches and the entire defense team, (not Kyle, he's underage), is having a little celebration. The families of the victim are waiting for you in the parking lot, and they don't look happy.

I'm done.
"I swear officer, I wasn't going to shoot up the school, but everyone kept trying to get my gun away from me!"

Your logic is full of holes and doesn't hold up in the real world, no matter your condescending snippets at the end. If you can't make any real arguments without resorting to defending school shooters, perhaps you should find a different forum?

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
You'll have a 27 page thread on whether the Earth is flat or spherical if you get the right (/wrong) people on the forum, even though that should be the easiest slam-dunk imaginable.

It doesn't help that no-one here is an expert in just about any issue connected to this. But even if there were, what people want to believe is often far more important to them than what's the case in reality. This isn't really a debate about how culpable this kid is, it's a debate about how people feel about law and order and politics.
Oh please. I'm sure we could have a serious debate on whether water is wet and keep it going for at least 5 pages if we set our minds to it.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
On the subject of cute things, Aggretsuko came out with a third season on Netflix. I dig it. Fenneko is the best.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Water being wet is an emergent phenomena from a gathering of molecules, not unique to H2O. There's nothing intrinsic to H2O to make it wet, change my mind.
See, I feel like describing what is wet is kind of like asking someone what constitutes as a continent. I would describe the term "wet' as being the sensation one feels when in contact with liquid. You're describing more how the sensation works while I think the actual question is about the subjective sensation.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
He's not my boo, he's my wannabee boo.

If @fOx had done it I'd know that it would be a night to break out the wine coolers, the Nickelback vinyl, and spin up the Blu-Ray copy of Rise of Shield Hero, then leave the house for the night to stay at a friends' to leave him to his absolute trash to get it out of his system. He needs it every month or so when work has him down, the poor dear.
Friendship with the Shield Hero ended.

Okaa-san Online is my best anime now.

1598758805136.png

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
We're arguing over wether water is wet or not and about anime, I don't know what this discussion is about anymore.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I’m just gonna get more drugs and watch Vtubers

Reactions: Kae

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
We're arguing over wether water is wet or not and about anime, I don't know what this discussion is about anymore.
With a shirt made out of this it makes whether or not water is wet irrelevant:

And with shirts like this you can get a tan with your shirt ON:

And these Micro particles let you Breathe without breathing:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cro-particle-lets-live-without-breathing.html

So if you weren't confused enough did this help yet?

Reactions: Kae

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
A. Where was the autoshop in this scenario? Can't argue for defense of property when he's out roaming the area.

B. How does one determine retreating in good faith when a ranged weapon is in play. What's the difference between running away to disengage and running to a different or better firing position.

You can't distinguish that, as such it cannot be a good faith withdrawal.

3. Some of you are morally bankrupt.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I’m just gonna get more drugs and watch Vtubers
Gayest shit I've ever heard.
With a shirt made out of this it makes whether or not water is wet irrelevant:

And with shirts like this you can get a tan with your shirt ON:

And these Micro particles let you Breathe without breathing:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cro-particle-lets-live-without-breathing.html

So if you weren't confused enough did this help yet?
It didn't help but the effort is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.