Freebie Info - Stick It To The Man!, Watch_Dogs 2 & Football Manager 2020 [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Stick It To The Man!, Watch_Dogs 2 & Football Manager 2020

Stick It To The Man!, Watch_Dogs 2 & Football Manager 2020 will be free at Epic Games Store until September 24th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Store.
Hard hat tester, Ray, has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain! With his awesome new powers he can read minds and change the world with stickers but he’s on the run for a crime he didn’t commit.
Play as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker living in the birthplace of the tech revolution, the San Francisco Bay Area.
Team up with Dedsec, a notorious group of hackers, to execute the biggest hack in history; take down ctOS 2.0, an invasive operating system being used by criminal masterminds to monitor and manipulate citizens on a massive scale. Explore the dynamic open-world, full of gameplay possibilities Hack into every connected device and take control of the city infrastructure. Develop different skills to suit your playstyle, and upgrade your hacker tools – RC cars, Quadcopter drone, 3D printed weapons and much more. Stay seamlessly connected to your friends with a brand new co-op and adversarial multiplayer Watch Dogs experience.
Every decision counts in Football Manager 2020 with new features and polished game mechanics rewarding planning and progression like never before, empowering managers to develop and refine both your club’s and your own unique identity.
Next week's slated freebies on the Epic Store are RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Complete Edition starting September 24th.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Got to love this app. I don't own Watchdogs 2 but hear it is really good. Got it now! Had to link my Ubisoft account to Epic to play. It is not difficult.
Addendum: Also free on the Epic Store Right now are Football Manager 2020 and Watchdogs 2
Righto, those weren't up yet when I made the thread. Thanks for heads-up. OP edited to include them.
Did you install Watchdogs 2?
I do so on Epic but when I go to play, it tries to download again on Uplay. Then it just sits there at 0%. Any advice?

Trying this;
1600787501590.png
Another Post:
1600788728686.png

Took about 2 more hours. My Internet was not the bottle neck. Got it working. Very pretty, terrific sound on a 5.1 surround sound. But man they make you work for this one.

Last edited: