The Escapist + - Get Your Badge Here

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Hey all,

Signed up to The Escapist + and need your badge? The easiest way for me to do this right now is for you to reply to this thread with the date you signed up and if you used the same email I'll be able to find you quickly.

If you used a different email, drop me a DM on here with your email that you used to sign-up for The Escapist + and I'll get it sorted that way!

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
The Escapist+ badge is pretty boring looking. Are there plans to eventually replace it with something a little more artistic?

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
The Escapist+ badge is pretty boring looking. Are there plans to eventually replace it with something a little more artistic?
Yea, once our graphic designers are freed up from the Indie Showcase it's next on the list.

Jeteye

Escapist +
Feb 7, 2011
Country
United States of America
Hello Nick, I joined up on April 21.

NotDavidHayter

Escapist +
Jun 23, 2020
Country
United States
Hey all,

Signed up to The Escapist + and need your badge? The easiest way for me to do this right now is for you to reply to this thread with the date you signed up and if you used the same email I'll be able to find you quickly.

If you used a different email, drop me a DM on here with your email that you used to sign-up for The Escapist + and I'll get it sorted that way!

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
I joined on 6/23/20