Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
With the way the big three and Georgia should trend, particularly with how the Great Lakes decided to do mail-in, Biden should eventually win if predictions on what those mail-ins will read are accurate. But hey, remember what Trump is threatening to do after loading the Supreme Court with Bush’s legal team?

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
COWABUNGA IT IS MOTHERFUCKERS I WARNED YOU ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: I want to make it clear that this kind of reaction is just my perfectly natural response to my anxieties being fulfilled and not me trying to celebrate Trump’s victory, a man I voted against and oppose vehemently.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
When a friend messaged me what he said I just. God. I wish they had a transcript because I literally cannot watch that fucking man
He’s wretched, there’s a reason I view him only through the lens of Aaron here.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
This kinda feels like Dejavu where I am both anxious for the future and also kinda happy to see a lot of annoying people get their face smashed into a big orange wall. Kind of a win win and a lose lose no matter how this thing turns out.

Ah well, the popcorn is at least nice.

Can't wait to see Berniebros blamed for this if Biden loses.
I knew I shouldn't have voted for Biden, my masculine bro aura scared all the other ballots off the dropbox and they ran away into their safe spaces. Apologies.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
He’s wretched, there’s a reason I view him only through the lens of Aaron here.
I watched for a minute to see what he was saying, just closed it because I'd rather not have extra anger I can do jack shit about. Then he came out with that stuff and I'm like.

Tbh people have been saying he'd do something like this, but wasn't really emotionally prepared for hearing it.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Something is fishy. They haven't called GA and NC yet.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Something is fishy. They haven't called GA and NC yet.
NC because that’s a close margin and due perhaps to the trend in Georgia where after evaluating the ballots that they know still haven’t been counted and assuming they follow the trend of existing ballots it actually looks like Biden will win.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
NC because that’s a close margin and due perhaps to the trend in Georgia where after evaluating the ballots that they know still haven’t been counted and assuming they follow the trend of existing ballots it actually looks like Biden will win.
They haven't called WI and Trump has a 4 pt. lead. Come on Revnak you know this is fishy. The narrative for a botched elections is being pushed atm.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
They haven't called WI and Trump has a 4 pt. lead. Come on Revnak you know this is fishy. The narrative for a botched elections is being pushed atm.
Because they haven't even started counting the mail in ballots.

And may not at all if Trump gets his way.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Arizon. Is blue, probably one of the most surprising flips so far. My guess is many Republicans in Arizona did not take Trump's comments of McCain death well

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
What Crimson said. Trump also had a 4 pt lead in Georgia at this percent.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Because they haven't even started counting the mail in ballots.

And may not at all if Trump gets his way.
WI counted 92% of the votes according to AP. You think 8% would flip WI? Trump has a 120k lead. I SWEAR this narrative of "Trump will throw ballots to the bin" is engineered

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Georgia and NC are definitely too close to call right now. Following it in real time, Trump's at 50% at both of them. That doesn't have to be conspiracy.

Also, am I missing something? Trump's claiming victory, while simultaniously claiming fraud. Which way is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.