Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Biden won Michigan. That is all I know right now, and nobody respond to me.

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Democrats have to get Georgia and NC if they want a Senate majority. If Biden doesn’t win both of those, he’s arguably still fucked.
Oh, no acting cabinet officials the horror.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Eh, looks kinda suspicious to stop counting then suddenly find a bunch of Biden votes that jump him vertically up the graph above Trump.
Well we did coup Bolivia over that but no, those were a batch of mail-ins that we knew would be counted separately.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I love that the guys losing senate races in GA and NC are both the most DNC white boys imaginable, complete with a troop and neither of them having won anything ever.
Edit: I mean, c’mon, JON Ossoff, who has already lost a jungle race in GA with millions poured into it? This is farcical.
Edit2: AND HE’S AN AMATEUR DOCUMENTARY PRODUCER! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN!

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Why didn't Biden care about the LatinX/Hispanic vote???

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Why didn't Biden care about the LatinX/Hispanic vote???
I think he assumed that because Trump actively hates them, loves putting Latinx kids in cages, says they're dirty people, and members of his government are actively trying to remove them from the nation that the Latinx would vote for Biden. Guess they're way more into BDSM and being a sub that we thought.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The Democratic Party needs to be purged of every Pete Buttigieg I swear to Christ no more white twink troops pretending to be Obama who have accomplished nothing but trying and failing to win major office.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
When the best remaining senate seat for the Dems winds up being the runoff with a black minister and community organizer I pray the Dems finally fucking learn that to win in the South they need to motivate African-Americans rather than court white moderates with inoffensive white boys.
Edit: I know they’ll just “aw shucks, we ran a pervert again” and learn no lesson.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You mean like a bunch of mail in ballots in one of the biggest elections involving mail in ballots in history?
yeh but all Biden though? All Biden?

Like somehow in one area or one collection they found a box of uncounted ballots and opening every one of them revealed a Biden vote?

maybe 10. At a push 100 but 1000? Nah that's suspect if it's being claimed they found a box of unopened uncounted mail in ballots

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
yeh but all Biden though? All Biden?

Like somehow in one area or one collection they found a box of uncounted ballots and opening every one of them revealed a Biden vote?

maybe 10. At a push 100 but 1000? Nah that's suspect if it's being claimed they found a box of unopened uncounted mail in ballots
They could’ve literally separated the ballots and added them to the count in chunks. Also, that is absolutely the disparity in some precincts

Status
Not open for further replies.