Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
God, someone just give Biden another state, I'm tired...

And what the fuck is up with Portland? Seems the people there are constantly rioting about something or other.

Cops are very mad at marches to count all the votes, not mad at marches to not count the votes.
I vote that we all vote as to whether we should vote as to not count votes or not.

Vote!

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Okay, serious question, what the fuck is up with Portland? It seems the people there are constantly rioting about...something?
Portland rules, drugs are legal. Best city in the country.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Why the fuck hasn't Nevada counted it's votes? I swear its been stuck at 75% reported all day! WITH only around a 7500 vote lead for democrats and a potentially election winning 6 electoral votes! Jesus christ Nevada are you trolling!?!

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Why the fuck hasn't Nevada counted it's votes? I swear its been stuck at 75% reported all day! WITH only around a 7500 vote lead for democrats and a potentially election winning 6 electoral votes! Jesus christ Nevada are you trolling!?!
They don’t wanna have to deal with the legal shit.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
The Senator in question just randomly has 100,000 less votes than Biden. They didn’t go elsewhere, they just aren’t for him.
The obvious issue here is that some voters - assuming a Biden presidency due to the polls - may have decided they wanted a Republican Senate to balance him out. There will also be Republicans who really want Trump gone, but will otherwise relaibly back Republicans.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The obvious issue here is that some voters - assuming a Biden presidency due to the polls - may have decided they wanted a Republican Senate to balance him out. There will also be Republicans who really want Trump gone, but will otherwise relaibly back Republicans.
That’d mean they voted for Perdue. Right now Perdue has nearly identical votes to Trump. It’s entirely likely those hundred thousand just marked president and were done.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
That’d mean they voted for Perdue. Right now Perdue has nearly identical votes to Trump. It’s entirely likely those hundred thousand just marked president and were done.
You don't need to fill the whole ballot?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
They suspended the count at around 75-80% counted, and will resume at 09:00 PST (17:00 GMT). They haven't been constantly counting since polls closed like most states (try to) do.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
I've been asleep for 9 hours I wake up and no one has counted anything, what the what the actual fuck
I think it's more that the remaining states, bar Alaska, are too close to call.

Biden's only got to win one more state to win, so I guess there's caution in declaring anything.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
They said, before the election, they wouldnt finish til Thursday

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I think it's more that the remaining states, bar Alaska, are too close to call.

Biden's only got to win one more state to win, so I guess there's caution in declaring anything.
I still don't understand if Biden won Arizona or not. Fox themselves called it for him and are counting the electoral votes but everybody else just reports Dems as "leading" in Az.

Status
Not open for further replies.