You know you've been in the escapist for too long when

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
When you wonder whether the new owners take a look at the state of the CE forum and get an acute sense of buyer's remorse.

Reactions: Kae

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
When you find your reaction to the usual background bickering turn to this;
here we go again.gif

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
When you've used your old posts to find out how you used to feel about yourself.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
When you remember when I used to be an ardent Trump supporter.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
When you remember when I used to be an ardent Trump supporter.
I don't even understand why you voted for him in the first place. I think you just voted cuz of guns? I don't think you made it clear in Wild West. Hopefully this will teach you not to vote just for one reason.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I don't even understand why you voted for him in the first place. I think you just voted cuz of guns? I don't think you made it clear in Wild West. Hopefully this will teach you not to vote just for one reason.
To be fair it was two reasons: Guns, and the Supreme Court.

Let's just say that I've learned my lesson. Mostly. I am pissed at the Republican party and considering resigning my membership.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas

Let's just say that I've learned my lesson. Mostly. I am pissed at the Republican party and considering resigning my membership.
It's good you've learned your lesson. Because I do know a couple of people who will keep voting Republican cuz of guns, low taxes, and no abortion. Regardless of who is in charge of the party. I still don't understand why exactly you cheered for him in the primaries and not traditional Republican candidates. Donald Trump was holding a huge RINO sign, but republicans voted for him anyways.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Do it, give up your membership, join the 'Omni-liberals', looking at liberalism from all sides.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Do it, give up your membership, join the 'Omni-liberals', looking at liberalism from all sides.
It's going to require a lot of soul searching.

. I still don't understand why exactly you cheered for him in the primaries and not traditional Republican candidates
Not my finest moment. Something I will keep in my memory to remind myself of just how wrong I can be (very)