Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
That's disingenuous. If you're on the "permanent list" then you implicitly requested a ballot for this year and every other year until you opt-out, move, or die.
They did request a ballot.

They found a ballot cast in a felon's name, who couldn't have possibly have requested a ballot.
They found Nashon Garrett who had an interview with Fox News, who voted in Tennessee, not AZ, but who had a ballot cast in his name.
They found hundreds of others.

This isn't the Permanent Early Voters list.

There's also the National Change of Address registry where he found thousands who voted (or had ballots cast in their name) after moving away to another state, and voted twice in their new states.

As well as thousands who voted from invalid addresses like UPS Stores.
Stupid question, is this the same as the dead people voting list? You know that list which contained names of dead people who had the same name of people who were alive and did legally vote?
Secondly I can very well understand that someone who didn't request something this year may have forgotten they have registered for it a decade ago or may simply think the question meant "did you request it this time" and not "did you ever request it". The two phone calls presented contain so little details and questions it may have very well been cherry picking because you're bound to come across people who have forgotten, misunderstood the question or even simply learned to say "NO" to random people calling them and asking them random questions.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Your source is a guy who is more likely than not Q. Like, the actual lying grifter who makes the Q-drops. This is your source. A guy who is helping to bring the Protocols to the modern age.
Dont you understand. He's a way better journalist than the MSM

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Your source is a guy who is more likely than not Q. Like, the actual lying grifter who makes the Q-drops. This is your source. A guy who is helping to bring the Protocols to the modern age.

I no longer believe you’re a genuine person. You’re a troll.
Watch a guy do something with a USB and a computer. We've no idea what's on the USB and what he's doing on the computer, but let's just assume he's changing the results: PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD!

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Watch a guy do something with a USB and a computer. We've no idea what's on the USB and what he's doing on the computer, but let's just assume he's changing the results: PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD!
How long does it take to commit election, changing thousands of votes?
Also, wasn't it really good of him to do it on public so everyone can see? It's almost like he wanted to get caught. I usually do my crimes out of sight of people

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
How long does it take to commit election, changing thousands of votes?
Apparently, for anyone who believes this, it takes ten seconds in full view of someone recording what you're doing, including the time to falsify the raw data on the central election server so nobody could find out your devious plan.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Apparently, for anyone who believes this, it takes ten seconds in full view of someone recording what you're doing, including the time to falsify the raw data on the central election server so nobody could find out your devious plan.
Maybe you just need Abbey fingers from NCIS to get it done. You just cant know

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Oh man of the past, for whom Google is a fad that just hasn't caught on yet, fear not the modern world! We here in the future are well aware Republicans have for decades been trying to disenfranchise African Americans! Voter ID laws targeting "inner cities", the war on drugs, jerrymandering. We in the future have learned these were all thinly veiled attempts to remove as many African Americans from the voting population as possible. But worry not, for ignorance is temporary, and we here in the future are here to help.
“The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
“The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Yes, yes. Education is liberal indoctrination. Critical thinking is Satan tempting you to disrespect your elders. Science is an attempt to usurp God. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
There are numerous topics on which I could accept that statement. Unfortunately, on a topic where conservatives keep demanding there's election fraud despite providing no evidence, it seems badly misplaced.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, yes. Education is liberal indoctrination. Critical thinking is Satan tempting you to disrespect your elders. Science is an attempt to usurp God.
I knew that Biblical "Tree of Knowing Facts" was a metaphor for something.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
There are numerous topics on which I could accept that statement. Unfortunately, on a topic where conservatives keep demanding there's election fraud despite providing no evidence, it seems badly misplaced.
I mean, you could consider what post that line was actually in response to rather than apply it to the entire thread topic. The person that was aimed at was claiming knowledge of decades of Republican voter disenfranchisement, which means you're sort of just agreeing with me.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

Look at that, Michigan State Senate committee on oversight is having a hearing. A REALLY REAL hearing. Not in the lobby of a hotel. In a government building, with fancy chairs and desks and everything!

The bad news is, apart from the opening, they're just doing a rapid-fire "everyone has 3 minutes" witness shuffle.

They do get to present their testimony in full, in writing, but it also looks like a city council town hall type thing, where the people who are listening to the people don't really care.

Stupid question, is this the same as the dead people voting list? You know that list which contained names of dead people who had the same name of people who were alive and did legally vote?
No, this is separate from that. The guy who did the analysis we're talking about said he didn't have the data to determine whether or not dead people voted.

Secondly I can very well understand that someone who didn't request something this year may have forgotten they have registered for it a decade ago or may simply think the question meant "did you request it this time" and not "did you ever request it". The two phone calls presented contain so little details and questions it may have very well been cherry picking because you're bound to come across people who have forgotten, misunderstood the question or even simply learned to say "NO" to random people calling them and asking them random questions.
Matt Braynard goes in depth as to his methodology, and what he asked people on the calls, you can see that here:

Thank you for taking this seriously.

Last edited:

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Republican "poll watchers" in a nutshell:
tenor (3).gif

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
I mean, you could consider what post that line was actually in response to rather than apply it to the entire thread topic. The person that was aimed at was claiming knowledge of decades of Republican voter disenfranchisement, which means you're sort of just agreeing with me.
Ironic. We have case-law proving Republican voter suppression and if we expand to include conservatives in general, we can include all of the post-reconstruction Jim Crow laws. Almost makes me wonder if the projection on display is some unconscious attempt to justify your own beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.