Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
It's okay, you don't have to care about the safety and security of the election
No seriously, I don't get it. The premise here is the voting machines were faulty, haunted by Ghost in the Shell Hugo Chavez, but the results from the machines were posted to the state at the end of the election and hand counting the votes gives the same result within .007% of that total, so Motoko Chavez didn't seem to do much here. I'd like to know, what's the point of that tweet?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
hand counting the votes gives the same result within .007% of that total
Two possibilities:
1) The forensic report is fraudulent
2) The counted votes were fraudulent and were printed/shredded as needed to match the tabulator totals.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
No seriously, I don't get it. The premise here is the voting machines were faulty, haunted by Ghost in the Shell Hugo Chavez, but the results from the machines were posted to the state at the end of the election and hand counting the votes gives the same result within .007% of that total, so Motoko Chavez didn't seem to do much here. I'd like to know, what's the point of that tweet?

Reactions: Trunkage

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Two possibilities:
1) The forensic report is fraudulent
2) The counted votes were fraudulent and were printed/shredded as needed to match the tabulator totals.
lol, so what about the possibility that the district that Trump won did in fact win, even on the Dominion system, and it accurately reflected the votes of the people? Like, it's not like Trump lost this county, the official result is he won it, and the hand recount didn't dispute that.

gits.jpg

Here you go, enjoy.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
lol, so what about the possibility that the district that Trump won did in fact win, even on the Dominion system, and it accurately reflected the votes of the people? Like, it's not like Trump lost this county, the official result is he won it, and the hand recount didn't dispute that.
Yes, they had to "fix" their error so that they wouldn't be caught red-handed before the recount. That's option 3

---

And now the news, using imgur so that your censorship networks don't block images from their original source:

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Yes, they had to "fix" their error so that they wouldn't be caught red-handed before the recount. That's option 3
>Before the recount
It was fixed ages ago. Long before any recount was decided. Namely it was fixed November 4th. Your tweet is dumb. All your sources are dumb. They haven't produced a single compelling piece of information yet.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Just gotta ask.

Why is the standard of evidence so much for Lefties to jump over but Conservatives listens to one 'insider' (without any evidence) and they completely believe them?

Eg. This last exchange between Crimson and Houseman

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Just gotta ask.

Why is the standard of evidence so much for Lefties to jump over but Conservatives listens to one 'insider' (without any evidence) and they completely believe them?

Eg. This last exchange between Crimson and Houseman
Partisanship. It also works both ways.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Interesting if true. And would definitely be the most hilarious outcome, if the ones committing voter fraud turned out to be the Republicans.

That being said, McGrath promised to be worse than McConnell, I'm not actually surprised she lost hard.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

Interesting if true. And would definitely be the most hilarious outcome, if the ones committing voter fraud turned out to be the Republicans.

That being said, McGrath promised to be worse than McConnell, I'm not actually surprised she lost hard.
Republicans can't commit voter fraud because they're the ones who are supposed to win in the first place. The only way Democrats ever win is by cheating, so when Republicans "cheat" really they're just playing by the Democrat rules. Remember its not really a Democracy because only one side is supposed to win and if they don't its not a real election.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Any time the Republicans talk about defending democracy, they should be reminded of the time they desperately tried for months on end to get the votes of eligible, legal voters tossed out.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

That's obviously fake news cuz it's not a tweet, you could at least try... :rolleyes:

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Any time the Republicans talk about defending democracy, they should be reminded of the time they desperately tried for months on end to get the votes of eligible, legal voters tossed out.
"Anytime the democrats cry about voter suppression, they should be reminded of the time they disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of people through fraud."

See, I can do it too.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Republicans can't commit voter fraud because they're the ones who are supposed to win in the first place. The only way Democrats ever win is by cheating, so when Republicans "cheat" really they're just playing by the Democrat rules. Remember its not really a Democracy because only one side is supposed to win and if they don't its not a real election.
That's obviously fake news cuz it's not a tweet, you could at least try... :rolleyes:
Trump: "I know you cheated! We used rigged machines to jack up the vote, so the only way you could have won is if you did it too!"

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
"Anytime the democrats cry about voter suppression, they should be reminded of the time they disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of people through fraud."

See, I can do it too.
The difference being that yours is just sheer allegation, whereas the Republicans are self-confessedly trying to get hundreds of thousands of votes discounted. Its explicitly what they've demanded.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
The difference being that yours is just sheer allegation, whereas the Republicans are self-confessedly trying to get hundreds of thousands of votes discounted. Its explicitly what they've demanded.
Throwing out votes because of fraud is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.