The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Wish I knew what you're on about. Too distracted by whatever that three eyed pig-thing in the background is.
Honestly hadn't noticed how many eyes it had till you mentioned it, was far too invested in watching "the plan" which was, by all witness accounts and the autopsy, a total accident.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Jees, IO Interactive are proper flexing their 'Bond' muscles with the last Hitman even moreso than usual. First level is skydiving onto the tallest building in the world : Burj Khalifa, with your best agent buddy.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-28.jpg

Esck4WXXcAECgIz.jpeg

An elite high-tech wine yard for the asshole mega rich.

EsX-Z1kWMAIGO-B.jpeg

Some China Street front for underground secret transhuman experimentation facility.

EsckbIxXAAIcXQo.jpeg

Yes, the reflective moist glistening of his head was very pleasing to view up close. I have not yet decided on how much shame that brings me.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
From the demo of The Shore, an indie lovecraftion horror game.

Shipwrecks and black volcanic rock. Ominous and scary. This island sucks.

Abandoned lighthouses. Very ominous and scary. This islands really sucks so bad.

Now this looks inviting. Novelty swimming pool with portal to regions unknown. Could do with a refill tho.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
You want me to walk into that glowy teethy vagina tentacle of doom? Yeah, sure, lemme get on that.

Hah, f u mate, glitched your dumb ass stuck into the door.

Oh, hey bro
What is the game?

This is Assassin's Creed II. Some think it the best game of the series. Bought it when duties made me put it off for ages. Just loaded a save from 2015 on PC.ac2.png

Reactions: Chimpzy

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
The Shore. Lovecraftian (duh) horror indie game. Not released yet, but there's a demo, which is where the screenshots are from. It's short, pretty eurojanky and runs kind of bad, but if you want to have a go at it yourself:
Yikes! 13 Gig Demo! I'll enjoy your pretty pictures for now!

Looks to be coming to Steam at some point. I put it on my wish list. Bummer you cannot get the demo from there yet. I think it is because they want donations. Looks very cool. I have Call of Cuthulu on PC and Xbox. So far it is only meh.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Finished Sly Cooper this morning. Will play Sly 2 soon.