The Official Screenshot Thread

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Funny name for an older game I was playing last night, as I look through my ton of Steam games I've barely touched. FPS arcade shooter, reminds me of Serious Sam but with glossy looking machines. You drink a martini and this causes robots to beam into an arena and start shooting at you:

robot.png

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Anita Sarkeesian must be spinning in her... oh wait. She's still with us. Amazing pics!

EDIT: BTW, is Red Dead 2 online also on the console full game? I'd check but I can't get access to my TV: it is being monopolized by other family members
Thanks! It’s a limited time (expired) Kombat League skin but can still be viewed in the characters menu. There is a way to randomly get past skins though...

That will activate a limited tower with a random Kombat League skin. The buy in is kinda steep though, so will likely require discretion for anyone who doesn’t play all the time.

Anyways about RDR2 Online, yeah it’s part of the full game too, and content is identical to the stand-alone option.

*forum note: the smiley emoticon in the quoted post gave an error and wasn’t letting me post a reply so I deleted it. Might be something for mods to look into, as it seems kinda buggy yet with certain characters triggering posting errors.

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
*forum note: the smiley emoticon in the quoted post gave an error and wasn’t letting me post a reply so I deleted it. Might be something for mods to look into, as it seems kinda buggy yet with certain characters triggering posting errors.
Yeah, certain formatting or combinations thereof gives errors when you try to quote someone or sometimes when you edit your own posts.

I've found you can mostly circumvent this problem by toggling BB code in the quick reply before you start writing a post and/or quote someone. This turns off all the formatting tools, so you have to write all the tags yourself, but no errors when you hit post.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah, certain formatting or combinations thereof gives errors when you try to quote someone or sometimes when you edit your own posts.

I've found you can mostly circumvent this problem by toggling BB code in the quick reply before you start writing a post and/or quote someone. This turns off all the formatting tools, so you have to write all the tags yourself, but no errors when you hit post.
What’s odd there is sometimes the tools are grey out, and others not. Don’t recall ever clicking the gear icon though. Maybe by accident. I equally blame mobile computing and fat stupid thumbs.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
What’s odd there is sometimes the tools are grey out, and others not. Don’t recall ever clicking the gear icon though. Maybe by accident. I equally blame mobile computing and fat stupid thumbs.
Yeh, the gear icon is the BB code toggle. Turns off all the formatting tools and you have to write all tags manually as text. But toggling it means any posts you then quote also become just text, bb formatting tags and all.