The Suez Canal boat thing

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Fuck some people are so stupid it’s genuinely exhausting just reading what they write.
The fun thing is that it's not one person. Apparently that's a new qanon/parlor conspiracy theory. The container ship is trafficking children for the clintons...because reasons.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The fun thing is that it's not one person. Apparently that's a new qanon/parlor conspiracy theory. The contain ship is trafficking children for the clintons...because reasons.
What are shipping containers made of? Steel! What did Democrats do with the election? Steal! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
The ship in the Suez Canal has been unstuck.

Those children in the containers are on their way to the Clintons again where they belong, as are the bad dragon dildos (I'm sure that's just a coincidence).

All's well that ends well.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I work in supply chain analytics, responsible for tracking and reporting the movement of my company's good around the world. We've already been dealing with congestion on the West coast in southern California, now this is affecting our East coast ports. We'd just kicked off an initiative to prioritize movement at a purchase order level before they decided to jam up the Suez. FML, everything is going to be a "priority" for the next several weeks for me. Can't wait to answer every fucking "BUT WHHHHHHY!!" email with "because a large fucking ship basically cut off some of our biggest international suppliers from the quickest route to the East coast and I'm not a fucking ship's captain and can't fix it for you immediately; THAT'S why."

Reactions: BrawlMan

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I work in supply chain analytics, responsible for tracking and reporting the movement of my company's good around the world. We've already been dealing with congestion on the West coast in southern California, now this is affecting our East coast ports. We'd just kicked off an initiative to prioritize movement at a purchase order level before they decided to jam up the Suez. FML, everything is going to be a "priority" for the next several weeks for me. Can't wait to answer every fucking "BUT WHHHHHHY!!" email with "because a large fucking ship basically cut off some of our biggest international suppliers from the quickest route to the East coast and I'm not a fucking ship's captain and can't fix it for you immediately; THAT'S why."
Copy/paste is a useful tool.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
The fun thing is that it's not one person. Apparently that's a new qanon/parlor conspiracy theory. The container ship is trafficking children for the clintons...because reasons.
I'm sure that the shipment was actually for adrenochrome, since it's easier to hide.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde