• Dark Souls 2

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Dark Souls 3

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

• Armored Core (series) in general since there’s like 15 of them? State specific entry below

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • King’s Field (series) state specific entry below

• Echo Night (series) state specific entry below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (maxed out poll, please state specific entry below)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think I'd probably concede that I'm probably a hipster, I like playing obscure stuff just because it's obscure,
Just because you like playing niche and obscure does not exactly make you a hipster. You play what makes you happy or find more enjoyable. There is nothing wrong with that. To me, a true hipster is one where not only they achew anything "popular" or "modern", but go out of their ways to be dicks about it. Coming off as they're profound, "discovered" something first, or "I was in to X, before it was cool" bullshit. They won't find you or something interesting unless you like almost exactly what they like. The moment the thing they like gets popular by the masses, they'll instantly betray you or the thing they "liked" and move on to something else obscure/niche to act like they're constantly ahead of the curve.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
For reference this site is a wealth of info for anything FROM-related -

Additional links to various articles on their games, inspirations, etc. follow below each.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I ain't old, nor a hispter. It's called I like what I like. And if I don't like, I don't like it. I know you weren't referring everyone in your post, but just pointing that out there. Now that I think about it, most people on this forum I would not consider hipsters. Not even @Dirty Hipsters. Ironic in the name and all.
Right, right, you're still young at heart!

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Y-huh. Next.
Well some people are determined to live in denial, no helping that. But even around here you are far from the least venerable. You have nearly half a decade on myself, and compared to LaggyTeaBag you are positively ancient.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
But even around here you are far from the least venerable. You have nearly half a decade on myself, and compared to LaggyTeaBag you are positively ancient.
Yeah, don't care. Enjoying life to the fullest right now. I'm in BARRAGE MODE!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Oh, Armored Core 4.
I don't like Soulslikes very much. I would like them to bring AC back.
Just bought Armored Core 4, found it in a flea market for what would be equivalent to 5USD, so I guess I'll be trying that tomorrow.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Bloodborne is my favorite, but I have special place in my heart for all things Armored Core. Armored core 3 and Silent line were my favorites from that series.