Some good music.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Sung and recorded by Chris Hadfield while on the ISS in 2013. Would be the coolest cover ever created on Earth if it weren't for the fact it wasn't actually created on Earth.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
So while this song may not be to anyone's taste, I would like to point out two things about it that I find interestingly good about it.

0:32 The entire rest of the song has a synth applied to the singer except this part. "Anything can be eaten. Even if you say no. Hyahahaha!" The laugh has no synth and is very clear, with earbuds it's even more distinct. It fits so well with the theme of the song in that it's like a vampire came up behind you in real life and is about to attack you. It's a very well crafted part of the song in that way.

The second thing is how the song switches between English and Japanese lyrics throughout the whole thing and the thing that made it clear that whoever wrote this knows English well was 1:48, "You are berry, berry, like a berry." I feel like someone who would write this in wouldn't do so if they were just doing it based off berry rhyming with very but would know that sometimes people will substitute "very" for "berry" to be cute and how that makes a deliberate incongruity with the tone of the song.

Other things. I also just added the song to my phone yesterday so as I was listening to it today at work it also made me hungry... I also find these kinds of songs really useful for getting my creativity going when I'm working on certain kinds of characters in my head.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
This gem from the early ‘90s came on in a restaurant in the airport back home in Ohio this weekend; been stuck in my head ever since. I loved it then, love it now, will love it always.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Bongripper remastered Satan Worshipping Doom so it no longer sounds like it's coming out of a tin can.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
One of my favorite old school songs from the 90s. Coupled with some pretty good editing of Sucker Punch. A movie that I personally dislike a LOT, but I admit that the initial trailer for this film, using this song, got my attention and made me want to see it.

NSFW lyrics. Like...a lot. But, some slamming techno beats.